Request Feedback on an update video please

Oversoul

Rising User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2018
YouTube
oversoul53
I released an update video on my Channel today and I'm looking for feedback on a couple aspects of it. First of all I would like to know what you guys think of my new green screen and how I utilize it in the video. And then secondly I'm curious to know what you think of the changes I talked about like the new thumbnails, the change to the schedule and so on. For those of you who have a bit of experience with YouTube stuff and know a bit about how the algorithm works I'm hoping you can provide insightful feedback on whether or not these changes are going to help my channel grow. Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: EL PimpolloTv

VistonMedia

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 28, 2014
YouTube
The video itself is for to long for a channel change video. People get bored click off. Meaning your average watch time will go down. People like you to get to the point and end of the video. Dont explain why your doing it unless they ask!

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Quite similar to the user above, but the length of the video was the first thing that caught our eye. Perhaps try and arrange the video as such where the time is cut down but at least 50%? You can view channel analytics that will give you the average time your audience stays and watches for - this will help you determine 'when' to grab your viewers' attention.

Hope it all works out well with the channel changes!

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
Good background, good clean audio and you have good presentation and voice. Agreed with others, keep updates to five minutes or 10 at best if you have a lot to go over.