Official February Contest Valentine's Day - $100+ Worth of Prizes!

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
January Contest Winner

Hey Freedom! Family, congrats to our first place winner @Theonicle for his TriDef SmartCam video, check it out below! He will recive a full copy of the TriDef SmartCam sofware.

❤️February Contest! ❤️
Will you be my Valentine?
Details for the February contest
This month we are celebrating Valentine's day, but don't worry if you haven't gotten a date, you can still enter!

This month we are going a little different, we would like you to submit a short story (under 300 words). It can even just be a little paragraph if you like. Anything love/Valentine's related is fine, maybe it's about your first crush, the girl/boy that got away, your perfect Valentine's day, or something that went horribly wrong... keep it family friendly though. Maybe even your first video game or movie that you fell in love with :D It could be in the form of a card, a poem or just normal text. Long as it's entertaining that is all we want!

The story will be judged on
  • How entertaining and creative it is!

IMPORTANT

To qualify for this contest, make sure you follow these:

• Must be a Freedom partner and have the Purple Freedom! Partner Badge to be eligible for the prizes.
  • Must be 300 words or under, no more.
  • Reply to this thread with the story you have created.
  • It must be your own, copying one off the internet or someone else will get you disqualified!

Prizes
We are having a total of 3 winners! The winner of this month’s contest will receive $50 in cash, 2nd and 3rd, $50 worth of steam game keys distributed between them. More prizes may be given out depending on the amount and quality of entries.

The forum team look forward to your entries. Best of luck to everyone! ❤️❤️❤️
Deadline for the contest is the 27th of February, results posted around the 5th of March.

Last edited:

Sky Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2016
U.S.A
YouTube
gamersky571
January Contest Winner

Hey Freedom! Family, congrats to our first place winner @Theonicle for his TriDef SmartCam video, check it out below! He will recive a full copy of the TriDef SmartCam sofware.

❤️February Contest! ❤️
Details for the February contest
This month we are celebrating Valentine's day, but don't worry if you haven't gotten a date, you can still enter!

This month we are going a little different, we would like you to submit a short story (under 300 words). It can even just be a little paragraph if you like. Anything love/Valentine's related is fine, maybe it's about your first crush, the girl/boy that got away, your perfect Valentine's day, or something that went horribly wrong... keep it family friendly though. Maybe even your first video game or movie that you fell in love with :D It could be in the form of a card, a poem or just normal text. Long as it's entertaining that is all we want!

The story will be judged on
  • How entertaining and creative it is!

IMPORTANT

To qualify for this contest, make sure you follow these:

• Must be a Freedom partner and have the Purple Freedom! Partner Badge to be eligible for the prizes.
  • Must be 300 words or under, no more.
  • Reply to this thread with the story you have created.
  • It must be your own, copying one off the internet or someone else will get you disqualified!

Prizes
We are having a total of 3 winners! The winner of this month’s contest will receive $50 in cash, 2nd and 3rd, $50 worth of steam game keys distributed between them. More prizes may be given out depending on the amount and quality of entries.

The forum team look forward to your entries. Best of luck to everyone! ❤️❤️❤️
Deadline for the contest is the 27th of February, results posted around the 5th of March.

i am feeling very shy but i have got to do this.This is seriously written by me.It's a poem:
Valentines day is a sweet one
Giving out cards and receiving them is so fun
Flowers and hearts are the decorations
A day to show you care is reason for celebration
Chocolate and candies are sweet presents too,
I love Valentines day how about you

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
i am feeling very shy but i have got to do this.This is seriously written by me.It's a poem:
Valentines day is a sweet one
Giving out cards and receiving them is so fun
Flowers and hearts are the decorations
A day to show you care is reason for celebration
Chocolate and candies are sweet presents too,
I love Valentines day how about you
That was really nice, thanks for sharing that with us

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
I dedicate this one to my wife, and yes. It's my own words.

I met you in high school, we were young and full of life.
Together we shared memories and calamities,
but in the end we were alright.
We held hands and walked down this road we call life.
And never we faltered or cried out of spite.
With each passing year I grew knowing the truth,
That you are a best friend, and the love of my life.
14 years later, we remain together.
A ring on your finger and never swiping right on tinder.
You have been a best-friend, a companion and a wife.
I shall never need another.
For you hold my heart forever.

TaylorGames

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
YouTube
As this time comes up this year,
I clear my thoughts for someone special,
Especially you Gran it's been a while,
But it doesn't matter I'm still smiling
I still bet you were standing up
Although my dad was no cadet,
He and me were proud of you,
Nothing can ease the pain,
There was nothing to ease it,
And nothing to gain from your death,
Every breath, until your death.

There was good and bad moments,
I got told about you, but I didn't care as you were old,
Oh how cancer, is evil you never answer.
But how you strike at the worst of times.

As much as 2016 was one of the worst years, knowing you was the best! It's a shame terminal cancer, is this bad I love you so much!

I don't care if I don't get a valentines as this one's for you, to my Nan I know your here!

The waiting was unbearable knowing, you were drifting in and out till you just went.

You were the grimbsy family, one of the most known in the town, no one ever frowned when you were in town, everyone knew you and feared you!

(To my dead Nan)

Sorry if this offended or upset you.

Congrats to @Theonicle! :)

And good luck to the rest of you! Hope you all win! :)

ytlazzog

Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2016
Belgium
YouTube
La_Flemm
My work, sorry it's in French (I will translate it in English after)

La saint valentin, c'est comme les gamins
Plus tu t'y prend bien, plus tu y tiens

The st valentin, it's like kids
More you do it well, more you hold it

Si tu la kiffes, tu ne la kick
Tu ne la quitte, jusqu'à ragequit

If you like her, you don't kick her (kick = ban in French)
You don't leave her, until ragequit

Alors tu ne prétend, n'être qu'un enfant
Et dans tes bras, tu la reprend

So you pretend, being just a kid
And in your arms, you take her back

Thank you, In english it doesn't rhyme as well as in French; Sorry I can't do it in English

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
PLEASE BE AWARE: THIS ENTRY DOES NOT COUNT!
This was made to help others that are stuck.
This goes to a relationship which ended over a year ago.

A disastrous beginning leads to a disastrous end.
Love which seemed so innocent , you couldn't apprehend.
So let us begin with a young one's tale
of a 'love at first sight' of a particular female.

This story will begin at primary school
as a real love, not to act cool.
Her name is Kaitlyn, a beautiful wonder
with such a strong bond, explained hereunder.

We never had fights, nor did we argue
but that's not a reason why we would continue.
The legitimate reason was due to me
My lack of responsibility, I thought to believe.

So you might ask, why take the blame?
My focuses were wrong, I must exclaim!
Gaming ruled my life, it still does now
However, I must leave with one last vow:
If I was given a second chance
I would surely change my circumstance.

~Lawrence~

Theonicle

Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2015
YouTube
i kinda got a story i dont want certain persons to read so im not sure if im gonna enter in this months at least not with that story :p
also Yay me for winning :D and good luck on everyone who is gonna or already entered this months

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
i kinda got a story i dont want certain persons to read so im not sure if im gonna enter in this months at least not with that story :p
also Yay me for winning :D and good luck on everyone who is gonna or already entered this months

You could always change a few details/names :p

Can I do it in French ?? Seriously, it's difficult to write poems in an other language :p
(I will translate it to you)
And Well Done @Theonicle (y) (Y)
That's fine :)

JDROID TV

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2017
January Contest Winner

Yo era un chico Normal
que al comenzar el dia
ya lo queria culminar, pero
un dia en mi andar al aburrido estar,
a Youtube me quise conectar y con
un buen video ser Partner de Freedom!
Solia soñar, pasaron los dias hasta que
decidi actuar,Publique mi video en Twitter y
alli los vine a encontrar, sentia mi sueño hecho realidad,
cuando vi que aprobaron mi solicitud, de la emocion
queria llorar y hoy en dia no para mi felicidad.

Quiero decir en este dia tan especial, que me he vuelto
a enamorar gracias a esta bella comunidad que dia a dia
hacen cosas interesantes por mejorar para podernos cautivar,asi
como se cautivan dos enamorados para que el resto de sus vidas
juntos puedan estar aun hasta la eternidad.

Feliz dia de San Valentin
Bella Familia Freedom!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLLTLnEx12V6siBxSq0zwvA

LOGO JDROID.jpg

Last edited:

Rybolt

Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2016
North Carolina
YouTube
The Destiny Cake

This is a story about an American Indian girl I went on a date with. I thought it was going to be something small like going to the movies, getting her some flowers, and maybe a "see you again." Well, It was a little bit more. First, I drove to her house, which she lived on a tall hill that I walked all the way up to give her flowers. After walking down with her, We went to the movies (Doctor Strange for those wondering) but, the odd part is what happened when we came back to her house. I was basically given the thumbs up from her entire family to be the next-in-charge of the family business. The business, you may ask, is constructing houses. Keep in mind, I've only built houses in Minecraft in my eighteen-year lifespan. But, it was what her mother gave me that stood out the most. It was a destiny cake. The cake was of stuff I may or may not have been allergic to. As with any gentlemen, I played it off and had a few bites. My love for the girl was greater than the cake so I said I adored the cake. Her father then shrugged my shoulder and said, "That's what I said and almost 30 years later look where I stand." So, I guess you can say that I am bound by fate to marry this girl because I exaggerated a little too much about a cake I wasn't too fond of.

Here is a picture of me with the cake, also.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNMg-EJj8_1XnDdgGDK0yd0ACPysVSUHMVlimI0/

D

Deleted member 17740

This is my entry to the contest, and i hope y'all like it as much as i enjoyed writing and re-writing it :D

--- Note: the self-made quote is included in the entry ---

Slowly, walking through the atramentous vastness that swept me from point to point, with the amber-lit shimmer of crisscrossing stream of shifting light in the charcoal room, i saw her. Walking, anxiously, towards the pullutating chair into which she was sat.
To look apon her face with desired devotion of thy heart, with the mind's heart beating within thine chest. My mind's eye exploded with the light bursting forth from her crimson hair, her glimmering green eye's caught the glint of the shimmering light azure wall, flickering in cadence with the flickering amber-lit lights.

"To love that in which you see, with all of thy heart and soul: To love that in which loves thy in return..that is love indeed." - Korbin​

Special thanks to those who helped me, in motivation :D :
@Crazylawrence,
@LW001,
@zeke morgan
Don't forget to comment on this entry!
P.s. GG @Theonicle on winning the last contest :D

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
This past Valentines day I came home with my date Jill and my mother was waiting right by the door peering through the window staring at us. It was the most awkward thing ever… I walked in through the door with Jill at my side. My mom looked at the both of us and asked what I thought I was doin. I responded “You wouldn’t understand mom, Jill and I, we’re in love… talk to the hand.” As I proceed to stick my hand into her face. All Jill can do is sheepishly greet my mom with a slight handshake. My mom just looks at the two of us bewildered as to what’s going on. Jill has never been seen in this type of light and begins to get clammy. My mom begins to call for dad and get his reaction on our special date. He enters the room and sticks his giant bear paw out and envelops Jill completely with a hug. His fingers intertwined with hers while he whispers into my ear “That K.Y. (a mutual friend of ours) and Jill make a great combination on valentines day. Jill overhears and begins to start flailing around, while my dads words shocked me so much that I raise my arms and jump back and cause Jill to hit him in the face.

MFW Jill is my hand the whole time
http://imgur.com/gallery/vbuUexr