Movies and TV Shows Favourite Movie?

Talk about all them good Movies and TV Shows that you like to watch!

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Mine is personally the orginal Alien movie its a classic horror movie and has a great soundtrack to add to the tension. Im so hype for Alien Covenant in May i hope its good

So my question to you guys is what is your favourite movie and why?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I honestly have no idea what my favourite movie is because I've watched and keep watching so many. I like the animated Resident Evil films, and I have to say I really really enjoyed Avatar and regretted not seeing it when it first came out in the cinema. I suppose it depends quite a lot on my mood and what type of film I want to watch.

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
I honestly have no idea what my favourite movie is because I've watched and keep watching so many. I like the animated Resident Evil films, and I have to say I really really enjoyed Avatar and regretted not seeing it when it first came out in the cinema. I suppose it depends quite a lot on my mood and what type of film I want to watch.
Yeah that does make sense

D

Deleted member 17740

Thb, i'd have to say the best film i've seen (and i've watched a lot believe me) is Ghost in the shell. Just Ghost in the shell

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
you must man!! Only one thing i didn't liked, its Hugh Jackman last movie (wolverine)
Yeah that is pretty disappointing i might go see it with some friends next weekend but i have to stretch my money cause i wanna go see alien covenant when it comes out and im broke. Also apparently hugh got offered 10 million dollars to play wolverine again but declined haha i would've snatched that money up so fast

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Yeah that is pretty disappointing i might go see it with some friends next weekend but i have to stretch my money cause i wanna go see alien covenant when it comes out and im broke. Also apparently hugh got offered 10 million dollars to play wolverine again but declined haha i would've snatched that money up so fast
Same :p But ye what is 10mil if you have 170mill net worth :p