Experience in Branding - I can tell you if your branding works and what to do if not!

MakePeaceNotWar24

Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2015
Pittsburgh
YouTube
Thanks. i know a guy who does amazing work and it was worth the money and he is worth it all the way. Yeah i totally forgot about the about me lol i always say im going to do it then get side tracked. And my thumbnails are usually rushed bc i barely have time for videos so i just throw something together some times. but the high rez ones are just from googling correctly and taking those images. Im terrible at thumbnails. and i dont know how to turn that off. never noticed it. And on my latest video the reason its not 16:9 is because my mac sucks and sometimes lags in full screen so i had no choice. also thats probably my computer heating up making that noise. nothing i can do about that and i never heard any cut outs when i watched it so idk whats going on their. for me the twitch and twitter logo arent cut off i know my xgn angel of death picture is cut off but thats how i received it and its only a little bit of the cyth

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung
Thanks. i know a guy who does amazing work and it was worth the money and he is worth it all the way. Yeah i totally forgot about the about me lol i always say im going to do it then get side tracked. And my thumbnails are usually rushed bc i barely have time for videos so i just throw something together some times. but the high rez ones are just from googling correctly and taking those images. Im terrible at thumbnails. and i dont know how to turn that off. never noticed it. And on my latest video the reason its not 16:9 is because my mac sucks and sometimes lags in full screen so i had no choice. also thats probably my computer heating up making that noise. nothing i can do about that and i never heard any cut outs when i watched it so idk whats going on their. for me the twitch and twitter logo arent cut off i know my xgn angel of death picture is cut off but thats how i received it and its only a little bit of the cyth
Sure, by cut off, I meant they have the square around them, my bad, I should have worded them better. Look for ones with no backgrounds and you will be better off there. (If you don't know, no bg shows up as a white/gray chequered pattern)

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung
Reactions: The Reel Lads

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung

First impressions:
No proper landing page, you can add one in the Channel Navigation option
Art:
Your banner and icon don't match in any way. The banner looks very crouded
Thumbnails:
They don't look so 'messed up' but some don't exist
About tab:
Create a longer description about your channel - fans love to know about the people they watch
Add an email for business enquiries
Social media:
The Twitter link you have doesn't link to an account that exists
Video misc:
Add a description to your videos explaining what it is about, right now you just have links to social media and you channel

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung
If you're still doing reviews could you give my channel a look please?

https://www.youtube.com/user/LtGeneralStore

Art:
I don't know if the icon is a custom image, if it is, grats because it looks cool but if it isn't I would advise getting one because people could complain about copyright, also the text is really hard to read on it.
I'm not too sure what the banner is, it just seems like a background for one. Add some text, your social media and throw on your icon too (If you made it)
Thumbnails:
You don't have many custom ones, and with the vast majority I can see you've used harmonizing colours for the text meaning it is really hard to read, they also have no linking to your branding
Playlists:
Your playlists tab looks perfectly fine
Featured channels:
Save this spot for people you might collaborate with rather than people you like to watch (Unless you do collaborate with them) because the tab can get quite crowded if you have your favourite YouTubers and friends
About tab:
Great bio and a business email, that is fine
Video misc (Note, I'm going through videos for reviews too):
Open up all Let's Play videos
Do a background noise removal, that can drive people away (Personally I clicked off in around 10 seconds because I have a migraine and it doesn't help :D)
Put your social media and a bit more to do with the video in the description, maybe even a little about your channel
Work on your tags because "Let's Play The Elder Scrolls Total War Let's Play Walkthrough video game The Elder Scrolls Total War" is a bit long, after entering a tag, always press enter. Nobody is going to search that whole thing into YouTube
Be careful not to breathe into your microphone, move it a little further away
Work on your titles a little. Personally, I would have called this video "The Elder Scrolls Total War: #16 - (Insert moment from the video here)
Add an endcard with links plus a call to action. The video I watched had a beep and then cut to black without you signing out.

Your content is pretty good but with these changes the quality should be much higher![DOUBLEPOST=1449704677,1445045291][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey I noticed they changed the forums for the thingy to say community instead of offering/requesting. This has been impacted greatly which is a bit of a pain