Network Error

VanKappa

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, everyone. I have a problem - I'm interested in joining the network, but I get an error. I just want to know if the problem is on my side or if it is a global problem. Thanks for all the replies.

Attachments

• 123123.JPG
    123123.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 7

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
When are you getting this error? Are you getting it when trying to go to www.freedom.tm or are you getting this during the application process? It would seem to be individual issue as I managed to sign into my Freedom dashboard, and the main site fine.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Sorry this thread somehow went past my radar.

Apparently there's a problem with Freedom! handling Google's callback URLs lately which causes a bunch of people to have this issue. Try clearing cookies in your Browser and try logging out of your Google account and try again. You can also contact support to try getting this fixed if that won't work.

VanKappa

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2017
So 100% of the problem is with me ...
@LW001
I did what you wrote. I logged out, I deleted all cookies. Then I went to the main side of freedom and to my surprise the site was loading up. I clicked on the "partner with us" button, the command prompted me to log in to my Google account.I already clicked on continue. It took a long time and finally showed me this error again.And again I can't even go to the main page.I cleared the cookies and only then I could go back to the main page again. Unfortunately I have to contact the support.
Thanks for the ideas and advice.

P.S Sorry for my English. (facepalm)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Unfortunately, this issue has not been resolved yet.
When it tries to log you in, it doesn't recognise the email associated, which we are seeing as a robot error message.
If you associated a different email to your account when the YouTube sign in was still available (Like I did), your account will be fully associated and access will be granted with the other email.

Until this is sorted, I don't think you can get in guaranteed, so as you mentioned, please contact support and we will also try to keep you up to date with any new updates on this matter.

Sorry for the inconvenience.