Solved error making user profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

elspeth

New User
Aug 4, 2018
YouTube
hi there i tried to join freedom with my youtube channel and i got a error saying that it could not make the profile can anyone help thanks

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If you are trying to join Freedom you need to have 1K subscribers and 4K watchtime hours in the lasst 12 months to even be considered due to YouTube's new partnership rules. Though what sort of error are you getting?

Upvote 0

elspeth

New User
Aug 4, 2018
YouTube
If you are trying to join Freedom you need to have 1K subscribers and 4K watchtime hours in the lasst 12 months to even be considered due to YouTube's new partnership rules. Though what sort of error are you getting?

just error crating user that is all it said and well i do not have 1k subs yet and my watch hours are only 1.100h

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
just error crating user that is all it said and well i do not have 1k subs yet and my watch hours are only 1.100h
Are you trying to create this via freedom.tm ? There could be an error that you don't meet the requirement or you could be missing out or not filling in the info correct. As I said previously you won't be able to join Freedom (the network) until you have 1K subscribers and 4K watchtime hours in the past 12 months - though you can still take advantage of the community forums, share your content etc and hopefully we can help you reach the goals needed

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.