Solved errm help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tkco

New User
Mar 1, 2017
Okay, i've been here wayyyyyyyyyyy too long. Legit I have been here more than a year and never got verified I am in all of the standers and I'm really mad pls help me :)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I'm not sure as to what you are trying to say. If you've been in the applying to join for a year you should just have come to us way earlier.

Just to rule out a few things, could you reply to this thread with a screenshot of your YouTube Features Page please?

Upvote 0

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Okay, i've been here wayyyyyyyyyyy too long. Legit I have been here more than a year and never got verified I am in all of the standers and I'm really mad pls help me :)

If your are talking about the verification tick read on:

If you only joined freedom for the verification tick then you obviously don't understand the point of YouTube networks. Freedom isn't a place for you to sign up and be instantly given this so called 'magical' verification tick.
And for a small channel like yours it's useless. All the verification tick does is show people that you are who you say you are (this is good for big brands and big youtubers who get impersonated a lot). It's not some key to a secret club hidden under the YouTube headquarters. First focus on making quality content to grow your channel.
Also. Read the information and do some research before signing up for this stuff. We're a YouTube network, not a secret club. If everyone who signed up for a network got a verification mark then about a quarter of YouTube would be verified (not a quarter but a large amount).

Read more about verification here:
https://freedom.support.tm/hc/en-us...rification-badge-on-YouTube-?mobile_site=true

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As outlined so elequently by Showcase One above Freedom is limited on when / how they give out the verification (blue tick marks) and you would need to fulfill the following criteria
  • No copyright content (channels found with this will be unlinked immediately)
  • No spam (content)
  • No content ID issues (we can see this, so don't try getting around it)
  • Public videos (if your videos are on private, we are unable to start the verification process)
  • Has a big audience (100,000 subscribers or more)
If this doesn't apply to you or you don't match the criteria above, unfortunately it doesn't matter how long you have been Freedom will not put you forward for verification as it won't be accepted. If people could join a partnership and get verified loads of people would have this (including me), it takes hard work, dedication and time to become verified and there isn't an easy way to do this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.