Resources Equipment Advice

TheApexPlayer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
YouTube
Hello guys
Currently I own a gaming channel but after I leave school in a few weeks a plan on doing a vlog/real life channel. I don't exactly know what I'm going to upload on it. I have Adobe Premiere Pro so I don't need editing Software but there is some equipment that I don't have.

I need to get a camera but I don't know what type of camera to get. I'm looking for a good camera that can record in HD preferably 1080p but 720p is find for the moment. However I don't want to be spending £250 on a camera because I don't have that kind of money so don't make it too expensive.

Also if for example I were to do awkward in public videos would I need to buy I microphone Or would the camera pick up the audio.

VinceBeLikeBruh

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2016
so I should suggest the Nikon Coolpix A900 because it can shoot 4K video and has 20.3 megapixel lens sensor. You get paid fro freedom in USD and it is not so expensive as the Sony RX100 Mark 3 or something, it is 400 ore more USD . You can have a flip up screen option it is not too expensive for a 4K vlogging camera.

cqld2d

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2016
YouTube
You can always try with your phone before you spend real money on items you may not like, depending on the phone, I would not buy a camera.