1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

Resources Equipment Advice

Discussion in 'Resources and Tips' started by TheApexPlayer, May 15, 2016.

1. TheApexPlayer

TheApexPlayer Respected User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Hello guys
    Currently I own a gaming channel but after I leave school in a few weeks a plan on doing a vlog/real life channel. I don't exactly know what I'm going to upload on it. I have Adobe Premiere Pro so I don't need editing Software but there is some equipment that I don't have.

I need to get a camera but I don't know what type of camera to get. I'm looking for a good camera that can record in HD preferably 1080p but 720p is find for the moment. However I don't want to be spending £250 on a camera because I don't have that kind of money so don't make it too expensive.

Also if for example I were to do awkward in public videos would I need to buy I microphone Or would the camera pick up the audio.

2. VinceBeLikeBruh

VinceBeLikeBruh New User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    so I should suggest the Nikon Coolpix A900 because it can shoot 4K video and has 20.3 megapixel lens sensor. You get paid fro freedom in USD and it is not so expensive as the Sony RX100 Mark 3 or something, it is 400 ore more USD . You can have a flip up screen option it is not too expensive for a 4K vlogging camera.

3. cqld2d

cqld2d Rising User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    You can always try with your phone before you spend real money on items you may not like, depending on the phone, I would not buy a camera.