Epidemic sound - Is it really completely free?

E

EinGrunt

So can we really use every song/fx on player.epidemicsound.com for free and put ads on the videos with the music from Epidemic Sound without buying a license?
I'm logged in with Freedom and that is written on the website:
Don't forget to purchase a license in our Track Shop for the music you decide to use!

Last edited by a moderator:

DreamWolf

A Gaming Wolf!
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2014
England UK
YouTube
I don't think freedom would do that to us. Whats the point in getting a sponsorship with them if the music aint free? :p If it claims to be copyright and whatever, well then that would just be some fault. Naw, George and Anthony and that wouldn't do that.

Neko

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2014
Aincrad
www.intocraft.net
YouTube
NekoCentral
The Message you are talking about is a general message it is on everybody's page and it is meant for the people that not like us have a sponsorship (agreement) like us to warn them.
As for us we can safely use it and if we get a notice we can dispute it with the reason that we are with freedom.
But i hope @Kooky or @Row ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ can help us with this if you don't believe me.

~Nyaa

DaHyperBear

Freedom! Member
Aug 21, 2014
YouTube
Yes its free. I used it on my videos got a copyright strike sent the music support team on Epidemic they removed it. All you got to do is say the content of the music is by and post their website and that your Sponsorship is powered with them.

AM Lynx Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
If you got an E-Mail from Epidemic Sound stating that you are a Freedom! partner, they will allow you free and cleared use within a week!

E

Epidemic Sound

Hi guys!

We know we're a little late replying here but we'd just like you to hear it from the source, us.

If you're a Freedom! partner you are 100% cleared from any claims and can monetize the videos that use our music, as your videos will be whitelisted.
If you ever encounter a problem with claims please know that it may be a temporary technical problem. But still, don't hesitate to reach us immediately so we can get a hold of your situation.

We're here to provide you with the best musical experience for your creations. If we all collaborate, we all grow!