Gaming E3 2018 Highlight Reel

Oversoul

Rising User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2018
YouTube
oversoul53
I captured footage of all the E3 2018 press conferences and edited all of the most interesting game trailers and gameplay videos into a 4 minute music video / highlight reel Montage thing I would really be interested in knowing what you think.

Reactions: junaidmustafa

junaidmustafa

New User
Apr 2, 2017
YouTube
itsjunaed
I captured footage of all the E3 2018 press conferences and edited all of the most interesting game trailers and gameplay videos into a 4 minute music video / highlight reel Montage thing I would really be interested in knowing what you think.

Really good editing. I appreciate your effort. I don't know how is Just Cause 4 gonna be. :) By the way what is the music name? :p

Reactions: Oversoul

Oversoul

Rising User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2018
YouTube
oversoul53
That's nice but I think you forgot Battlefield V, pubg snow map and The Division 2 :p
I'm glad to see you are using epidemic sound musics, this one is doing the job ! :)

Yeah there's a few games that didn't make it into the Highlight Reel and others that made it more than once because it was based primarily on my personal taste mixed with a few things that I probably won't play but I thought looked cool anyways but I didn't want to give too much recognition to EA because they always have the worst show and I refuse to even acknowledge Battle Royale games exist LOL. I simply cannot stand them. Obviously I don't care if other people enjoy them it's just me personally I've gotten very annoyed with that trend.

Really good editing. I appreciate your effort. I don't know how is Just Cause 4 gonna be. :) By the way what is the music name? :p

it should be in the description