Underwear Scare

Rising User
Jan 22, 2016
Marion, NC
YouTube
What's up!
I'm Underwear Scare and I have been doing gaming Youtube videos for over a year now. I make some pretty high quality videos now (compared to my old ones for sure), and I had an idea. I'm looking for someone mildly creative, so if you aren't then you may as well click away. If you have stayed then here it is. We take the same title for a video say something like THE WORLD MUST END, and we make our own videos specifically based on that title with maybe a few different key themes involved. We would explain what we are doing at the beginning of the video and then leave a link to the others channel at the end to see what they made with this idea. The video would be a short compiled video rather than a 40 minute long episode. This way viewers would be more likely to have time to watch both videos rather than just half of one of them, and we aren't bogging them down with two of the same video uploaded on different channels. The viewer would get two unique videos in a category that they enjoy while we promote the others channel.