FFF Double giveaways and featured milestones all happening this month!

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV

Hey there Freedom family ! Nerd's here once again :)

~~ Announcements ~~

August Competition

A new month means a new thing, it is already August and that means we have a new forum competition this month ! Have you already congratulated winners of the last competition ? Also make sure you join in for August competition, everything can be found in the announcement thread Here !

PS: @Koala_Steamed is promising double the game key prizes for this competition :)

Media section is now free !

Moving on to more good things from our koala, he has made the Media section free for bulk media uploads, so lets get this free exposure going :) ! For one week you can submit playlists to the Media section without using any of your credits, check out the announcement thread Here !

Were you dabbing on haters ?

Lastly lets have take a look at another newsletter from @Ashley SilverDust ! Ashley has been dabbing around all kinds of news this week :) Check out the news letter Here !

~~ Milestones ~~

Moving on to the most amazing things you, freedom family, have done over this week !

- Starting off with @zeke morgan who has recently been doing great around both the forums and YouTube :) This time around Zeke has got himself a whole article :eek: I wont ramble too much, but jeez Zeke, that's pretty amazing xD Congrats to you ! If anyone's interested in checking out the article and Zeke's thread, everything can be found Right Here !

- Moving on to a double milestone. Both @GizmoShock and @Nathan Jenkins (Nath042) Have reached an identical milestone this week, 1100 subscribers ! It is not as interesting to see multiple achievements of 1k subs, that is a regular number, but both of you went for 1.1k, that is something ! Congrats to both of you :)

@GizmoShock thread is HERE !
@Nathan Jenkins (Nath042) thread is HERE !

- Lastly I'd like to share my own little "milestone" :) As an animal lover I really do count this as a milestone :D So as some of you know I already have a dog with me, but today it is time to get a kitten ! I am actually leaving in a short while to go to the animal shelter to see if any kitten needs a new home :) I will keep you updated with photos once I'm back !

So that's it for another week, to think that it's already August... What are your plans after summer ? I will be going back to studies, but what about you? School, university, work, or something more exciting ? Let us know if you have any after summer plans :)

Last edited by a moderator: