1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Guest, welcome to the Freedom! Forums! Please do not post any links until you have a post count of at least 5 messages otherwise your post will simply be rejected to prevent spam. Some other key words may also trigger this system, if you have issues writing a post please contact an administrator. This also affects signatures and the "About You" page in your profile.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. No green screen? No problem!

Freedom! Partners get free access to TriDef SmartCam. Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, remember to read the rules before posting! :)
  5. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
  6. Hey Guest - Want to know what our Social media pages are? Great! see: Here :)
    Dismiss Notice

FFF Double giveaways and featured milestones all happening this month!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Nerd, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Nerd

Nerd Moderator Moderator Community Team!

[​IMG]

Hey there Freedom family ! Nerd's here once again :)

~~ Announcements ~~

August Competition

A new month means a new thing, it is already August and that means we have a new forum competition this month ! Have you already congratulated winners of the last competition ? Also make sure you join in for August competition, everything can be found in the announcement thread Here !

PS: @Koala_Steamed is promising double the game key prizes for this competition :)

Media section is now free !

Moving on to more good things from our koala, he has made the Media section free for bulk media uploads, so lets get this free exposure going :) ! For one week you can submit playlists to the Media section without using any of your credits, check out the announcement thread Here !

Were you dabbing on haters ?

Lastly lets have take a look at another newsletter from @Ashley SilverDust ! Ashley has been dabbing around all kinds of news this week :) Check out the news letter Here !

[​IMG]

~~ Milestones ~~

Moving on to the most amazing things you, freedom family, have done over this week !

- Starting off with @zeke morgan who has recently been doing great around both the forums and YouTube :) This time around Zeke has got himself a whole article :eek: I wont ramble too much, but jeez Zeke, that's pretty amazing xD Congrats to you ! If anyone's interested in checking out the article and Zeke's thread, everything can be found Right Here !

- Moving on to a double milestone. Both @GizmoShock and @Nathan Jenkins (Nath042) Have reached an identical milestone this week, 1100 subscribers ! It is not as interesting to see multiple achievements of 1k subs, that is a regular number, but both of you went for 1.1k, that is something ! Congrats to both of you :)

@GizmoShock thread is HERE !
    @Nathan Jenkins (Nath042) thread is HERE !

- Lastly I'd like to share my own little "milestone" :) As an animal lover I really do count this as a milestone :D So as some of you know I already have a dog with me, but today it is time to get a kitten ! I am actually leaving in a short while to go to the animal shelter to see if any kitten needs a new home :) I will keep you updated with photos once I'm back !

So that's it for another week, to think that it's already August... What are your plans after summer ? I will be going back to studies, but what about you? School, university, work, or something more exciting ? Let us know if you have any after summer plans :)

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2017 at 7:10 AM
    Dev_J and Showcase One like this.
  2. Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed Administrator Administrator Community Team!

If you get a kitten we need pictures!

3. Bacon4Dayzz

Bacon4Dayzz Respected Partner Freedom! Partner

I'll use the internet to submit them.