Dota 2

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I dont play DOTA 2 I have played the original which was lots of fun but DOTA 2 never really looked interestin to me

Michael Aquila

Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2017
YouTube
I played the original DOTA, not the valve one.
I don't really like the community. I tried it once, and my teammates swearing to each other from the start of the match till the end.
Well, definitely not a place for me :(

undefined

New User
Dec 3, 2017
I dont play DOTA 2 I have played the original which was lots of fun but DOTA 2 never really looked interestin to me

same, I was stuck to the original dota and just started playing dota 2. dota 1 was really great.

I played the original DOTA, not the valve one.
I don't really like the community. I tried it once, and my teammates swearing to each other from the start of the match till the end.
Well, definitely not a place for me :(

hahahah.. those people are cancers and keyboard warriors, all they know is fighting thru chat, lmao. but when you reach to a higher skill bracket, pro players exists and they don't do it anymore, they do it the proper way :)

Michael Aquila

Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2017
YouTube
same, I was stuck to the original dota and just started playing dota 2. dota 1 was really great.

hahahah.. those people are cancers and keyboard warriors, all they know is fighting thru chat, lmao. but when you reach to a higher skill bracket, pro players exists and they don't do it anymore, they do it the proper way :)
Yep, keyboard warrior, with caps lock as the ultimate weapon hahahaha
So, are you dota player?

undefined

New User
Dec 3, 2017
Can't say I played DOTA 2, but then again I am more a console gamer

if I had a console, I would play on it too.

Yep, keyboard warrior, with caps lock as the ultimate weapon hahahaha
So, are you dota player?

yes, SEA hahahahah[DOUBLEPOST=1512397295][/DOUBLEPOST]
wow, it's been a while since I heard that game name xD

hahahahah, what country are you in? dota is fvking famous in my country lmao hahahahha

undefined

New User
Dec 3, 2017
That's mean....
I said it has been A LONG TIME, because my friends USED TO PLAY IT and moved on to LoL

hahahahah.. is lol better than dota? (haven't played lol for quite a long time but I remembered I played it once but didn't really got into it)