1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

FFF Don't Delay, Stream Today.

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by zeke morgan, Jan 27, 2018.

?

Do you think I should include more polls

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe if you remember to do it

12 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. zeke morgan

zeke morgan Moderator Moderator Community Team! Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    [​IMG]

Welcome back everyone to another FFF, it seems like this month is just flying by - I can't believe we shall soon be saying goodbye to January. However there is no time to dwell on things as we have a lot to cover this week, starting with :

Announcements

For those of you who may have missed it, did you know we want people to band together to get over the new 1K / 4K requirements for monetising on YouTube. We even created a breakaway promotional thread, in which users can showcase their channel and their best video, which should help with getting more people interested in your content. Also if you within 15% of hitting the 1K / 4K totals you will be added to the list on the front page of the thread further highlighting your channel for all to see. If you interested feel free to check out the thread - HERE

Secondly a quick reminder that our January giveaway will be ending soon, so be sure to let us know what your channel goals for 2018 are so that you can be in with a chance of winning. For more information about this giveaway please see the original thread - HERE

[​IMG]

Moving onto our final, and most recent announcement did you know we have also incorporated streaming onto the forums? Yes that's right we have another promotional aspect for our users, which will not only get you featured on the home page but also our brand new 'Streams' page on the forums. For more information on this please see - HERE

Thread of the Week

So we are back again highlighting another thread of the week - a particularly useful / interesting thread that's been posted on the forums. For this week I've chosen a thread which isn't just informative, but will be helpful and resonate with all the content creators on the forums, as it covers YouTube Metadata - you know all those things that can help you grow, and be shown to a wider audience.

So without further delay, I would like you all to check out the thread by @Scalperhero which you can find - HERE

Newest Videos From George

Seems like George (CEO and Founder of Freedom) has been rather busy this week giving us tons of new videos to watch, I have included the latest two below for you to catch up on if you missed them.

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? Visit the poll at the top and have your say. We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch

[​IMG]v​

2. Korbin

Korbin Well-Known User Freedom! Member Event Winner 2017

Forum Posts:
    Great #FFF @zeke morgan , but maybe we need to rename it to #SFF
    lol :p

3. LW001

LW001 Moderator Moderator Wiki Contributor Beta Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    One day...
    upload_2018-1-27_18-33-25.png
    copying image urls from google, been there, done that

Ranting on thread layouts aside it's been quite the week, couldn't agree more with the thread of the week and Freedom! started uploading again which we all thought would never happen. Nice wrapup still :)

Gotta go now though, replying to this made me miss out on 1 minute of NASA TV

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  4. zeke morgan

zeke morgan Moderator Moderator Community Team! Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Sorry about it being late, had a few work things to work out yesterday and the day kinda got away from me. I shall try and get this up on the proper day next time :)
    Hmm all image urls look fine on my page, also there was a poll at the top I definitely didn't just add it in XD

Korbin likes this.
  5. Crazylawrence

Crazylawrence Statistical Analyst - RLRS LIVE Moderator Community Team! Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Haha, it would be #FFS since it would be Freedom! Forum Saturdays, but I don't think that will go down well.

Oh darn it, you missed the best part of it.

Row, Korbin and LW001 like this.
  6. Row

Row Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish Administrator Community Team!

Forum Posts:
    Great FFF, as always. Looking forward to seeing the streams being submitted.

Korbin likes this.
  7. Somali - Entertainment

Somali - Entertainment Rising User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
  8. Crazylawrence

Crazylawrence Statistical Analyst - RLRS LIVE Moderator Community Team! Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    If you liked this FFF, how about you also check out the newest edition of the series.
    You can find that pinned on the News and Announcements section or you can go here.

9. Somali - Entertainment

Somali - Entertainment Rising User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
  10. iamcheybanks

iamcheybanks New User

Forum Posts:
    This is awesome