Resources do you think intros work??

Kapudowitski

Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
Intros give your video something personal, so you know who made it. I think the intro is one of the most important part of the video. It should contain enough information for you to identify the creator

HippoZoned

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
Philly
YouTube
No intro's are a waste and that is more time you arent entertaining your viewers, they dont care about your brand they want to come here to be entertained....

Secondly most of the intro's on YouTube all have the music with the bass beats and the text or intro pulsing its stupid and when i see that i click off of a video

Reactions: c3comicshow

c3comicshow

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
Bismarck ND
YouTube
Depends on Video Length. If you produce a "show" in the traditional sense (Jontron, AVGN, Nostalgia Critic) Then yes an intro is great. Other wise I would not do it. Make a great trailer, then don't worry about and intro video. Most people on youtube want to get right to the content. So if you do do one make is short.

Hang and Bang

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
Cebu, Philippines
YouTube
davidlitz
Depends on your viewers. I have seen the ones that do have it but put a short highlight clip before the intro they seem to do pretty good with it. Why not run a poll on your youtube to see if people want them or dont?

TheApexPlayer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
YouTube
I honestly don't see the point in them. 3D intros are way overused. If you really want an intro make it really short like 5 seconds and add your own thing to it like what smosh do with the shut up in their intro.