Do you still watch tv?

Thelazysideoflife

Respected User
Apr 20, 2018
YouTube
Very, very rarely... If I want to watch a tv series I use the Internet because it takes so long for our channels to start broadcasting things I have an interest in (I live in Portugal). Same goes for movies and a lot of youtube videos. The only time I use the tv is if I want to watch what I normally watch in a bigger screen. So yeah, that's why I own a tv, to serve as a bigger screen XD

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
its simple do you still watch tv? do you still even have a tv? i surely dont
Nope. I stopped watching TV when I found YouTubers more entertaining then the TV shows I was watching, which were getting less and less entertaining. I do still have my TV, but I use it as a secondary screen for my laptop when I edit my videos. I've been doing that for about a year. Plus, I sometimes like to play games on my PS3, can't do that without a TV.

Onkel Mori

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
Germany
I barely watch TV except Fifa World Cup all 4 years,
And IF I watch TV from time to time, I'm pissed off very quickly. Here in germany, let's say the Simpsons start. You see the intro. After the intro... BAM, commercial break. Back in the episode, after a few minutes we get the next commercial break. There were times where there weren't so much commercial breaks. I heared it's much worse in the USA regarding commercial breaks, so maybe some americans will laugh about my post. "Haha this guy complains about commercial breaks? We have even more of them".
Nowadays if I wanna watch something I like, I watch it on YouTube, Netflix or in case of wrestling WWE Network.

Nick Garrett

New User
Aug 25, 2018
YouTube
I don't watch TV too much anymore, but it can still be fun to watch shows like Seinfeld, Tim and Eric, and especially The Eric Andre Show.