Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
So I wanted to ask and I have seen this before from other channels when starting of youtube or what not is that you should livestream? and I wanted to ask should you livestream when you begin your youtube channel or should you just wait till you have some what of an audience?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
My rule of thumb is: Try it. After streaming for a bit, maybe at different times (preferably the times people usually watch your videos according to YT Studio) and see how it works out. Streaming can help you build up an audience as well as watch time and it can be refreshing for your viewers to be able to interact with you live.

Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
My rule of thumb is: Try it. After streaming for a bit, maybe at different times (preferably the times people usually watch your videos according to YT Studio) and see how it works out. Streaming can help you build up an audience as well as watch time and it can be refreshing for your viewers to be able to interact with you live.
Okay now for livestreaming do you need to have a certain amount of subscribers to do that or can you just do it?