Do Thumbnails And Banner Really Help To Grow?

3rdEpsilon

New User
Aug 14, 2017
YouTube
they help you stand out and show people you care about what you do, so not directly grow but if people see you care about what you do, then they will want to support you, so it can help you grow

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
they help you stand out and show people you care about what you do, so not directly grow but if people see you care about what you do, then they will want to support you, so it can help you grow
Usually people don't really support with the thumbnails you make...I mean I care about my videos and I try to make my thumbnail look better but they don't help me grow its the video that helps me grow

Rezar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2017
YouTube
Lets have a discussion about this....I would like to know everyone's opinion

Everytime someone asks for a review people usually check their channels out and check out their video and they usually tell them (the one who asked for a review) about banners and thumbnails and if they don't looks shiny or decent then they tell them to make better ones so that u can grow

Well yes we should change banners and thumbnails for better engagement but does that really help?
For smaller channels especially no matter how the banners are and how the thumbnails are u won't get a growth in attention or viewership....I mean the thumbnails can be really nice but what about the content in the video....The actual content not the microphone quality or not the the video quality but the content because a few of them actually talk about it

I am not saying that reviews don't help don't get me wrong here because if u are actually suggesting for changing banners or thumbnails its really nice because they should do it but does it really help in growth
Yes They do if you have cool banner/thumbnail peoples will like it and press it, it will look interesting so :) thats mean grow (my opinion)

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Yes They do if you have cool banner/thumbnail peoples will like it and press it, it will look interesting so :) thats mean grow (my opinion)
Not really it means growing it just means people will enter your channel but may not even subscribe or like if u don't have a good video[DOUBLEPOST=1502777766][/DOUBLEPOST]What I mean here people give too much emphasis on Thumbnails/Banners when they have to realise that those things help in like 5% of growth but with improvements in videos it will help you grow much larger

Bingoloit Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2017
Florida
YouTube
JonJonGames
Lets have a discussion about this....I would like to know everyone's opinion

Everytime someone asks for a review people usually check their channels out and check out their video and they usually tell them (the one who asked for a review) about banners and thumbnails and if they don't looks shiny or decent then they tell them to make better ones so that u can grow

Well yes we should change banners and thumbnails for better engagement but does that really help?
For smaller channels especially no matter how the banners are and how the thumbnails are u won't get a growth in attention or viewership....I mean the thumbnails can be really nice but what about the content in the video....The actual content not the microphone quality or not the the video quality but the content because a few of them actually talk about it

I am not saying that reviews don't help don't get me wrong here because if u are actually suggesting for changing banners or thumbnails its really nice because they should do it but does it really help in growth

THUMBNAILS IS THE MAJOR ONE. THUMBNAILS THAT'LL GET YOU CLICKED. YOUTUBE IS ALL ABOUT THUMBNAILS. THUMBNAILS WILL GET YOUR VIDEOS CLICKED.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
THUMBNAILS IS THE MAJOR ONE. THUMBNAILS THAT'LL GET YOU CLICKED. YOUTUBE IS ALL ABOUT THUMBNAILS. THUMBNAILS WILL GET YOUR VIDEOS CLICKED.
NO!...Youtube is not all about thumbnails....yea they can help in letting people click the video but if the video is not good accordingly then they will leave
Your watch time will reduce which will result in lower views later on

Bingoloit Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2017
Florida
YouTube
JonJonGames
YES IT DOES!!!! YOUTUBER ROBERTO BLAKE SAID," YOUTUBE IS ALL ABOUT THUMBNAILS. THUMBNAILS WILL GET YOUR VIDEOS CLICKED, GET MORE VIEWS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!!" IF YOU DONT USE THUMBNAILS, YOU DONT GET A LOT OF VIEWS AND WONT GAIN SUBSCRIBERS! SO USE THUMBNAILS. MAKE YOUR THUMBNAILS IN PHOTOSHOP CC. HERE'S A VIDEO FROM NICK NIMMIN WHICH HAS TIPS ON HOW TO GET MORE VIEWS AND SUBSCRIBERS:

Here's a video that your not getting Subscribers:

Here's a video on how to grow your channel:

WATCH THESE VIDEOS AND SEE IF THEY HELP YOU OUT. PEACE OUT BROTHER!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
See I know that making thumbnails can be an important part but its not a reason to say people that your channel ain't growing!....Basically when u look at a channel and want to review it then u only look at the thumbnails and how things are organised and not how the videos are or how they can be improved
I am not saying we should skip thumbnails!....No we should make good thumbnails but that doesn't mean it should be super professional and all that even a decent one works
You are showing me videos from a youtuber who says its important factor to grow your channel....Well to be honest there are lots and lots of videos on how to grow and some work some doesn't....Some say make videos shorter and that's the way you grow your videos some say make good thumbnails and that's the way to grow some say make good tags and that's the way to grow
So don't follow certain things....Follow everything...Don't just focus on thumbnails because that's not the only factor because no one in the world said that thumbnail is the only thing that helps in growing because its not and u can ask every single person who has grown....they didn't just grew because of thumbnails they grew because of everything.....Videos,Thumbanils,Video TItle,Video Content,Editing,etc etc...