Network Digital Music Distribution .... Come on we need this!

MrDJSilva

Administrator
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Okay so i've been getting into making music as of late, An i notice a feature that could become very beneficial to YouTube Musician's that would like to sell their music on iTunes, Google Play and all them type's of places

And unlike Freedom!, Fullscreen actually do these's thing which they such as doing a ISRC registration on each song/album and getting a "3rd Party" in to put the applications through as you need at least 20 albums to get you're music on itunes u_u

However, I do believe this should be a benefit if Freedom! and i don't probably Position Music/FiXiT could make some type of deal to make this digital music distribution a thing as they have help heaps of artist releasing music to all theses digital outlets.

So ahh yeah i think it would benefit alot of the partners and maybe be a better if Freedom offered this!

And personally it be another reason why artist should join freedom too

The Eternal Dreamers

Founder of the band "the dreamers"
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2014
www.theetenraldreamersl.com
YouTube
george made a video a few years ago where he put a song called "look behind me" on itunes. not sure if the song and video are still up. you can try contacting [email protected] and see if they can give you any info on getting music on itunes, etc.

i'm working on forming a record label/music publisher and if you want any help in that area you can always reach out to me