Crypto Miner Version 0.2.5 + German Language Support!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
The Freedom! Crypto Miner has been updated to Version 0.2.5. Now this isn't really big news, probably a few Mining improvements and some more supported GPUs but there's something I just felt like showing off:

upload_2018-4-10_14-34-36.png

There's a new Language option. German. Also happens to be my main language. Also just so happens to be my translation. What languages would you like to see in the Miner? Comment them below!

Also fixed one typo in the Logging setting description saying "avaiable" instead of "available".

Downloading the Update:
Method 1
:
Open up the Miner on your computer, wait for the green Update Notification to appear and the download to complete then choose to restart!

Method 2:
Download it from the Freedom Dashboard

Method 3:
Windows: https://www.goto.tm/crypto-miner
Linux: https://www.goto.tm/crypto-miner-linux

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

ONE & JULLE

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2017
Finland
YouTube
Would be nice to see Finnish and Swedish translations added to the miner someday.
(I understand English but it would be cool to see anyways lol)

ONE & JULLE

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2017
Finland
YouTube
If you would like to do a translation you could always try sending them a message
Well, I will contact them later on and ask if I can help with Finnish translation[DOUBLEPOST=1523734068][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you would like to do a translation you could always try sending them a message
Where should I try to contact them? Through the feedback button on the miner?
(I seriously have no idea lol...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Big Dog Studios

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2017
Wenacthee, Washington
YouTube
not that it matters, but the freedom.tm crypto page is blank now. I also have version 0.2.6 which mine just updated to. Has a full breakdown of mining details. Has a wattage option as well to help on your estimation settings.