Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
As revealed in The george Show.

Updates:

Cash Out - Will catch out on one penny (Future Planned)
Crypto payments will come out at the end of this month for February mining.

Freedom:
100 GTX 1080 TI have been ordered to make a first Crypto Miner Server!
Sponsorship for those willing to run there Crypto miner at least once a day!
Downloading the Update:
Method 1
:
Open up the Miner on your computer and should automatically install the miner!

Method 2:
Download it from the Freedom Dashboard

Method 3:
https://www.goto.tm/crypto-miner

Update Video

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

zinu

New User
Mar 8, 2018
What percentage does Freedom take from the hash pool? And this only does zcash? Any other alts?

DostThouEvenDerp

Rising User
Jan 18, 2018
Coram, NY
YouTube
My miner still isn't detecting my Nvidia GPU. I have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 950. The only thing that has changed since the update is when I try to benchmark a window pops up and says "ERROR Unable to find a supported miner"

I made this quick video to show what happens.

Reactions: RyanSellers

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
My miner still isn't detecting my Nvidia GPU. I have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 950. The only thing that has changed since the update is when I try to benchmark a window pops up and says "ERROR Unable to find a supported miner"

I think @PlatinumPurge is using a Nvidia GeForce GTX 950, maybe try update the graphics driver

DostThouEvenDerp

Rising User
Jan 18, 2018
Coram, NY
YouTube
I think @PlatinumPurge is using a Nvidia GeForce GTX 950, maybe try update the graphics driver

-___-

Well thats just wonderful. I'll let you know how it goes![DOUBLEPOST=1521035846][/DOUBLEPOST]
-___-

Well thats just wonderful. I'll let you know how it goes!

I just installed the latest 391.01 drivers for Nvidia. So far its doing the same thing. It just sits there with a white background after I hit the benchmark button. It didn't even say that error mesage in the video after a few minutes.

Any idea how long I should let it sit there for? Because if it is benchmarking the GPU with that blankness then its taking a hella long time!!

Update: I just let the program sit on that white screen for about 35 minutes. I sat here in my desk chair and checked my email and flipped through Facebook on my phone and nothing has changed.

Last edited:

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
I have just been updated by Development that if you press the feedback button in the miner its self

It will now auto gather all the log files and your hardware specifications. Have you submitted a report this way? If you have not already done so it would be greatly appreciated.

We also noticed that on the main screen GPU displays zero so it may well be a config issue. Its hard to make these things work on so many different configs but we are getting there :)

Thanks,
Stefan

----------
Ignore below

Ive forward this to Dev could you provide me with a DX Diag

1 Press windows key
2 Type: run
3 Press enter

After this
4 Type Dxdiag in to the open dialog box
5 Press ok

This screen should open please press save all information:

save and send it over to [email protected] this will give us a full over view of your system so we can investigate further. If you could also put your video in the support ticket that would be really helpful. If you have already created a ticket please let me know of the ticket ID so I can follow up to see that it has been escalated in the right way.

Thanks,
Stefan[DOUBLEPOST=1521163568][/DOUBLEPOST]Ah a couple of other things dev has asked for as well.

What version of the miner are you running? You can see this here:

could you also include the log's from please you can see the directory there saved in inside the config menu

Stefan

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I have just been updated by Development that if you press the feedback button in the miner its self

It will now auto gather all the log files and your hardware specifications. Have you submitted a report this way? If you have not already done so it would be greatly appreciated.

We also noticed that on the main screen GPU displays zero so it may well be a config issue. Its hard to make these things work on so many different configs but we are getting there :)

Thanks,
Stefan

----------
Ignore below

Ive forward this to Dev could you provide me with a DX Diag

1 Press windows key
2 Type: run
3 Press enter

After this
4 Type Dxdiag in to the open dialog box
5 Press ok

This screen should open please press save all information:

save and send it over to [email protected] this will give us a full over view of your system so we can investigate further. If you could also put your video in the support ticket that would be really helpful. If you have already created a ticket please let me know of the ticket ID so I can follow up to see that it has been escalated in the right way.

Thanks,
Stefan[DOUBLEPOST=1521163568][/DOUBLEPOST]Ah a couple of other things dev has asked for as well.

What version of the miner are you running? You can see this here:

could you also include the log's from please you can see the directory there saved in inside the config menu

Stefan
Thanks Stef very helpful, I've added this post as a sticky thread (edited it a bit) https://freedom.community.tm/threads/how-to-submit-bugs-issues-with-the-freedom-crypto-miner.235526/

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube

I'm having that exact same problem.