DecrepitSundew3

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
South Africa
YouTube
DecrepitSundew3
Hey Crypto Family!

DS3 here
and I have a discussion to bring to you!

Crypto affects the entire world and the world affects Crypto. Keeping this in mind, even counties like South Africa (my home nation) have an impact on and from it!

This is not to bring Doom and Gloom to you all, but in fact to show you that people try to take advantage of Crypto, the people investing and people who aren't as knowledgeable about it. This article is to provide further information on the world of Crypto. :)

The article I am going to share is from a South African website and gives you a bit of insight into Bitcoin and Crypto in South Africa.

I will add some extracts to wet your palette, so to speak. :)

Please note: All prices depicted are in ZAR (South African Rand) with a conversion of 11.79 ZAR to 1 USD.

"Local prices on Luno went from around R55,000 in September to R255,000 in December."

"Spending R300,000 on mining hardware and not knowing how it runs is not advisable."

"It was a cheap lesson in hindsight, and provided insight into how easy it is to get caught up in the need to not miss out on the “next big thing” – especially if there is money on the line."

Please find the link to the article HERE.

My question to you, Crypto Family, is this: Does this kind of news discourage you or does it encourage you because you know what to avoid?

Please leave a reply below of what you thought of this article and the answer to my question!

Until next time,
DS3 out!