1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

YouTube Creator Studio got me confused.

Discussion in 'YouTube' started by DPM GAMING, Oct 3, 2018.

1. DPM GAMING

DPM GAMING Full Member

Forum Posts:
    After having a 2 year break from doing Youtube and coming back with my new channel I was lost and confused because they layout changed a lot. I did not know where to start and I had no idea what creator studio was haha. Thankfully I caught up on my homework. Did anyone else have a similar experience?

2. LW001

LW001 Moderator Moderator Wiki Contributor Beta Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    From what I've seen it was pretty much just a new layout but the same features. A lot of stuff did change in the analytics but the rest is the same with a fancy new mask. It was probably easier to get into it when it first released though because they shipped it with like 5 features so you could slowly get used to new ones...

3. DPM GAMING

DPM GAMING Full Member

Forum Posts:
    That is true. I am just glad that I got used to it quick because like you've said it was just masked.

4. iGoDZoFLuiGii

iGoDZoFLuiGii Respected User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    the new youtube creator studio layout is terrible, I tried the beta and luckily I was able to covert back but only time will tell if youtube decides to change it for good for worse or scrap it for better.

DPM GAMING likes this.