Resources Creating Youtuber Banners for free! (Ended)

FloppySoppy(FS)

Rising User
Feb 12, 2015
England
YouTube
My name is Callum and I'm a Youtuber.

I am offering this in case anyone is looking for a good starter banner!
I ask for nothing in return as I'm here to help your channel look/appear better.
If you're interested comment or PM me!
Here are some examples (Black parts are due to template so you wont see them!)
Experiment.jpg HexagonBanner.jpg Test Banner 1.jpg YoutubeBannerNeonBlue.jpg

Reactions: Zzeddd

CSJ293

Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
Nice banners dude! :D if you could I would be interested in having in the middle CSJ293 and a bunch of retro to present games along the banner, sorta like a Smash Bros character selection sorta thing haha if thats possible :D(y) (Y)

FloppySoppy(FS)

Rising User
Feb 12, 2015
England
YouTube
Nice banners dude! :D if you could I would be interested in having in the middle CSJ293 and a bunch of retro to present games along the banner, sorta like a Smash Bros character selection sorta thing haha if thats possible :D(y) (Y)
Thank you for taking the time to look at my thread! I will get to work on your banner this afternoon! Just to clarify are you looking for a retro Mario background and just your name? Or if there is anything else in particular you're also looking for?

Jalepengo Playz

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
YouTube
Thank you for taking the time to look at my thread! I will get to work on your banner this afternoon! Just to clarify are you looking for a retro Mario background and just your name? Or if there is anything else in particular you're also looking for?
I would like the banner to be like sort of a video game stile I dont know what I want so can you come up with something that would look cool? T

G

Gods of Odds

Could you make me a banner? I want to it have relevance to gaming but I am also planning on starting a lore series so would it be possible to give it some sort of lore/history feel?

G

Gods of Odds

I should get it done for you by tomorrow evening! By lore/history feel could you explain a bit more? Like how to visualise it :D
Well I'm a big history nerd so maybe something to do with Skyrim or The elder scrolls series in general.

G

Gods of Odds

I should get it done for you by tomorrow evening! By lore/history feel could you explain a bit more? Like how to visualise it :D
Have I given you enough information or do you want some more, if you want although I am keeping it secret at the moment I could tell you what game I am going to do the series on but you would obviously have to keep it secret.