Resources Create your own ROYALTY FREE MUSIC, for FREE!

TechPhil Games

New User
May 3, 2017
I stumbled on this tool quite recently, after a fiasco I had with 12 copyright claims on a video.

The tool in question is Jukedeck - You give it some parameters, and it creates a free track for you using AI.

You then have some licensing options. Small Business, Large Business and Copyright
I've attached a screenshot showing the options.

This is great, and I've made tons of tracks with it. Great if you want original, royalty free music without paying for a professional.

jukeshot.PNG jukeshot2.PNG

Hopefully the Freedom! Family can use this tool to their advantage!
Don't worry, employees does not equal subs! Pewds could use this if he so desired!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Very nice, thanks for outlining this. I may have to mention it in this weeks FFF as it may come in handy with the partners and users of the forums.

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member
I am all into making my own toons! This sounds GREAT! I will be checking it out as soon as I finish here. Thanks for the info. GG HaHa WooHoo.

I stumbled on this tool quite recently, after a fiasco I had with 12 copyright claims on a video.

The tool in question is Jukedeck - You give it some parameters, and it creates a free track for you using AI.

You then have some licensing options. Small Business, Large Business and Copyright
I've attached a screenshot showing the options.

This is great, and I've made tons of tracks with it. Great if you want original, royalty free music without paying for a professional.

View attachment 18810 View attachment 18809

Hopefully the Freedom! Family can use this tool to their advantage!
Don't worry, employees does not equal subs! Pewds could use this if he so desired![/QUOT
[DOUBLEPOST=1494339775][/DOUBLEPOST]Checked it out! OMGoodness what a great resource. WOW Thank you so much for showing us this. Toon time!!!!!

I am all into making my own toons! This sounds GREAT! I will be checking it out as soon as I finish here. Thanks for the info. GG HaHa WooHoo.

Last edited: