Solved Content ID....

Status
Not open for further replies.

2e522d44

Nov 22, 2017
Who or where do i contact to get or apply for content id? Looking to do so with my beats thanks!

2e522d44

Nov 22, 2017
You can apply here using your Freedom! Dashboard account.

a few questions
you know how long it takes to get this reviewed
you know how reviews it?
also if i checked no im not licensing my content how am i gonna provide evidence of ownership?
upload_2018-5-5_5-4-59.png

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
you know how long it takes to get this reviewed
you know how reviews it?
No idea.
also if i checked no im not licensing my content how am i gonna provide evidence of ownership?
You do know you need to 100% own the content or have the right to manage it? If you really have made the content you are submitting this shouldn't be an issue.

Upvote 0

2e522d44

Nov 22, 2017
No idea.

You do know you need to 100% own the content or have the right to manage it? If you really have made the content you are submitting this shouldn't be an issue.

yea of course but how do i prove it is what i asked.

Upvote 0

2e522d44

Nov 22, 2017
What type of content are you proving ownership for? If it's video you could try showing snapshots examples of the raw unedited footage from your video.

mainly beats but sometimes i do a music video.. so i figure might as well try to get content id for video and audio

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
As long as you have the original music files you should be all good, if you use samples from others work make sure you list everything used and the creative commons licence that goes with it. I don't really know much about how music licencing works but if you need help with anything you can message our support team.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.