Confused where i can use Position, epidemic etc audio ilbrary

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
The @Position Music contract is just for YouTube as far as I know. I have tagged Position Music for clarity. I believe that would include streaming on YouTube, and I would also assume YouTube Gaming when it comes out.

I remember them saying it does not cover Hitbox before so I assume it would not cover Twitch either.

General Taggart

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I asked Position music about using their music on streams and get following answer from one of their support person. But how about another music providers?

For livestreams, there could be issues auto-releasing since the API may get jammed with multiple songs. With this in mind, please email me and copy [email protected] during your live stream so that any issues can be resolved quickly.

The Freedom! deal with Position Music covers YouTube only.[DOUBLEPOST=1440069079][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is also answer from Epidemic.

Hi there,
All videos containing Epidemic Sound music published on your YouTube channel that is linked to Freedom! are cleared by the agreement between them and us - as long as your channel is linked to Freedom! and they’re partnered with us.

You don’t need to add anything to your cart or purchase a separate license. Just start creating!

We would very much appreciate if you wrote “Production music courtesy of www.epidemicsound.com

The agreement does not cover any commercial productions for a third party.

We are not cooperating with Hitbox, Twitch etc at this moment but we are looking into it.

Until we have a subscription solution, or similar, in place we’ve decided to let our subscribers and partners place their content there for free.

This means that we, at some point, will start charging for our music but until then our existing costumers are free to use it for free at those platforms.

In exchange we’d like to be credited in the videos: “Production music courtesy of Epidemic Sound - http://www.epidemicsound.com/”.

Please send us a link to your Hitbox and Twitch channel etc as well as your YouTube Channel-ID and we’ll clear your videos.

All the best,
the Epidemic Sound team[DOUBLEPOST=1440069376][/DOUBLEPOST]Will post again, if running in trouble for my live streams. But try out epidemic sound library in Hitbox streams soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nuke