Service Request Complete Re-Branding + Character Design [PAID]

CyborgMonkeyYT

Co-Founder of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Good day everyone,

I am looking for a complete re-branding of my channel and am in need of new designs to perk things up.

I am looking for a character based upon my channel name which so happens to be a Cyborg Monkey to use as a base for full branding for the platforms I use.

All work will be paid for and compensation guaranteed. Prices are all negotiable, however please show me a portfolio of the work you have created in the past so I can view an example of your previous works and experience.

The following are what I am in need of...

• Character Design
  • Avatar, Banner, Thumbnail Template (Youtube)
  • Twitter Banner
  • Overlay, Be Right Back Image, Offline Image, Banner, Description Panels, Starting Soon Image (Twitch)

The character design however must be unique in nature to avoid all copyright issues and must not include images of copyrighted content like characters from a video game.

I have previously had branding done by a fellow partner of Freedom who I have known for quite a while however as of late I have been unable to get a hold of him. Examples of what I have in mind for a character can be shown to you if need be.

You may contact me via this thread or on Discord at "CyborgMonkey#5797"

Thanks for reading this,

CyborgMonkey

Captain Pre

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2016
India
YouTube
Good day everyone,

I am looking for a complete re-branding of my channel and am in need of new designs to perk things up.

I am looking for a character based upon my channel name which so happens to be a Cyborg Monkey to use as a base for full branding for the platforms I use.

All work will be paid for and compensation guaranteed. Prices are all negotiable, however please show me a portfolio of the work you have created in the past so I can view an example of your previous works and experience.

The following are what I am in need of...

• Character Design
  • Avatar, Banner, Thumbnail Template (Youtube)
  • Twitter Banner
  • Overlay, Be Right Back Image, Offline Image, Banner, Description Panels, Starting Soon Image (Twitch)

The character design however must be unique in nature to avoid all copyright issues and must not include images of copyrighted content like characters from a video game.

I have previously had branding done by a fellow partner of Freedom who I have known for quite a while however as of late I have been unable to get a hold of him. Examples of what I have in mind for a character can be shown to you if need be.

You may contact me via this thread or on Discord at "CyborgMonkey#5797"

Thanks for reading this,

CyborgMonkey

Your discord dosent seem to work! add me instead :)

Discord: /Slash/#9134