Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
Happy October! I have a feeling it is going to be a good month. I think it's off to a pretty good start for the Freedom! family. Find out about the Dashboard updates, an announcement about a community team member, FTU updates, progress with the Minecraft server, & more!

Let's wrap up this week!

When someone applies to join Freedom! there is a review process, and it can be confusing while waiting to know whether you're actually partnered yet or not. So, they changed the process! Now when you’re in your Dashboard account, you’ll see a status box that explains if you’re being reviewed or a full partner, or even if you couldn’t be partnered it will let you know and explain why. George tells us more about this in a video I’ll share later. But first, I found this forum post about the dashboard update; great job starting a thread to help people understand what was going on! Thanks @Crazylawrence for that post! For some immediate context, here’s what my Home page of the Dashboard looks like, as a full partner:

Hashtags in YouTube descriptions are now clickable! Anthony will be making a video about this soon, but we wanted to spread the word about this ASAP because it’s pretty neat! Here’s an example of results you might get if you click #FreedomFamily on YouTube:

The FTU Gameplay channel run by the Community Team’s own IBYM GAMING is going great so far, and has even been added to Freedom! Central’s featured channels list! Also, they got a banner and thumbnails makeover recently! Ibym said recently that he plans to start double daily uploads! That's a lot of footage for anyone to use!

The 2000 slot Minecraft server for Freedom! and MGN is soft launching to testers this weekend, and if all goes well throughout this week it should be opening to partners next weekend! Keep your eyes open for updates and more information about how to join, on MGN and/or Freedom! Central in the near future! Huge thank you to Community Team member ItsJustJord and his team of helpers for all of their work getting this ready; special thanks to Mr Computer and Jdogduffy for being extra helpful. You guys rock!

Speaking of minecraft, if you haven't seen it yet - EposVox's review of a Minecrafter went live on Freedom! Central this week! Check it out: VIPmanYT Channel Review

★ $30,000 worth of game keys for you!
Anthony made this very interesting video, with some Path of Exile and Game Giveaways news, and a skit that you have to see! It's entertaining to say the least! lol ;)

Speaking of Path of Exile, Layanor did several live streams of PoE on the MGN channel! I am pretty sure he wants to stream The Secret World next, and I might be joining him as a guest some time. Should be fun! There is a big announcement about Layanor, but I’m going to let you hear it from George’s own mouth if you haven’t already...

★ George updates!
The button was pressed to send July earnings to everyone! There is some BIG news about Community Team member Layanor! Dashboard has updates like Game Giveaways and the new sign up process with status messages! Plus, excitement for Civ VI releasing! All in this recent must-watch episode of The George Show:

You might be noticing that I'm not featuring comments like I normally would. While I was writing this I noticed George uploaded again and according to the title it's a long video of him reading comments! So, I'll let him do the featuring this time!

Interact with the Freedom! Community Team!
Where can you find my team members and I? Here are some places:

YT Channels: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGbtQ1GN9vfJAMu1Fc5JurdBmRJQ13VGY
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AshleySilver101/lists/freedom-community-team/members and also interacting with #FreedomFamily and the @FreedomFamilyRT account!
On the Freedom! Discord Server! https://discord.gg/fEHpfDW
Also, of course, on Freedom! Central in the comments of every video!

From the Community Team to the entire community and all of the beautiful Freedom! Family, we hope you had a great week and we look forward to seeing you around in the coming week. Until next time, best wishes for all of your endeavors and take care!

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Thank you for the tag, I am hopefully going to use that thread to update any issues that are currently happening or new updates such as the new partner and review system.

For the rest of the wrap-up, I haven't checked out the comment video, might need to catch up, but that South Park reference in the free game giveaway (facepalm) (in a good way)

As always, it is nice to be able to read a quick post about everything that happened recently and come up to date. Keep these coming..

Reactions: Ashley SilverDust

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Great Job. There's also a new play now product on the dashboard for people to try and a completely re designed freedom academy to help partners grow.
I'm hoping to start a weekly wrap up for gaming on the freedom steam group if Anthony gets back to me and maybe some gaming tournaments.