Gaming Check Me Out For Awesome Gaming

Aug 16, 2017
YouTube
Hello My name is Coady or Cyzer. Im 13 and from Texas. I love playing video games playing sports and many other things. I started youtube simply because I thought it would be fun. I run a Gaming channel with many games like call of duty and minecraft. I usually upload Every day or every other day.

Last edited:
Reactions: AFKPlays

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey if you like my channel tell me down below or even give me some feedback.
Hello there Coady

Would you mind telling us a bit more about yourself / your channel? As this is the 'introduce yourself' section you should really be doing that - we do have a handy introduction template that you can use if you stuck of things to talk about, or you could always tell us a few interesting facts about yourself if you wanted.
i like it but how you joined freedom 32 subscribers .....
Just because he's on the forums doesn't necessarily mean he's partnered with the Freedom network

Reactions: Row

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello and welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Yo man
Hello My name is Coady or Cyzer. Im 13 and from Texas. I love playing video games playing sports and many other things. I started youtube simply because I thought it would be fun. I run a Gaming channel with many games like call of duty and minecraft. I usually upload Every day or every other day.
Yo man, welcome to Freedom! You make epic thumbnails and nice minecraft vids as well! Keep it up man! :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Community :)

So your a Cod player? Already getting excited for the new one?