DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello there! For those who don't know, I'm known online as a YouTuber and a Twitch streaming. However, due to issues, my streams are being done on YouTube until further notice. Which brings up why I'm making this post...

WHY A CHARITY CAMPAIGN/EVENT?
I left a goal (well... more like a challenge really) for my Twitch community/viewers. I challenged them that if we reached 300 followers by the end of June 2019, I would do a charity stream for Canada Day (July 1). But since some people are unable to make it, I felt like turning 1 charity stream into a full charity week event. So now the charity campaign starts June 29 and ends July 6 giving people an entire WEEK to leave charity donations. In addition to this, there's now going to be TWO stream days instead of just the original ONE stream i originally had planned. Byt this couldn't have been a thing without any of you who have watched and supported me on Twitch these last few years. So thank you (to those who have supported me all these years). And welcome to all who are new to my Twitch channel.

WHAT IS THE CHARITY CHOSEN?
The charity I had gone with is called Trans Lifeline. They are a helpline kind of charity that (since they started in 2014) have answered nearly 69,000 calls and financially helped those who needed the money for their transgender process through microgrants (over $306,000 in total) as of today. They help by answering calls from people who...
  • have questions/concerns about becoming a transgender
  • have questions/concerns about the transgender community
  • are unable to seek help and/or support (both moral help/support AND financial help/support) in their current lives when it comes to the transgender life
  • need a microgrant to be able to go through with their transgender process but have no other way to get the money for it (for things such as ID changes/updates)
  • have questions/concerns about going through with the transgender process
  • have questions/concerns about what to do once they've gone through the process to become a transgender person
  • ...and many more transgender-related things along those lines...
NOTE: This charity is currently ONLY available in Canada and the US (no telling if they will spread to other countries in the future but you never know... they just might spread to YOUR country in the future)

WHAT IS THE CHARITY CAMPAIGN'S SCHEDULE?
Here is the schedule for the charity campaign...
  • JUNE 30, 2019 (12am midnight EST) = Charity donations are now accepted
  • JULY 1, 2019 (1pm EST - 3pm EST) = PRE-STREAM: an AMA moment ("AMA" means "Ask Me Anything")
  • JULY 1, 2019 (3pm EST - 5pm EST) = PODCAST (topic: thinking games)
  • JULY 1, 2019 (5pm EST - 6pm EST) = 1-HOUR BREAK
  • JULY 1, 2019 (6pm EST - 11pm EST) = Jackbox Games
  • JULY 1, 2019 (11pm EST - 12am EST) = Jackbox Games but with a Canada Day celebration moment included
  • JULY 2, 2019 (12am EST - 2am EST) = Jackbox Games resumes as normal
  • JULY 2, 2019 (2am EST - 3am EST) = POST STREAM: an AMA moment
  • JULY 2, 2019 (3am EST) - JULY 4, 2019 (4pm EST) = NO STREAM TIL THE 4TH
  • JULY 4, 2019 (4pm EST - 11pm EST) = Jackbox Games
  • JULY 4, 2019 (11pm EST onward) = no streams but still enough time for any final charity donations
  • JULY 6, 2019 (12 am midnight EST) = charity campaign ends (meaning no more charity donations will be accepted at this point)
PUBLIC URLS
For more information on the charity: https://www.translifeline.org
To send charity donations: https://tiltify.com/@draycosdragon/support4trans
To watch the stream: https://www.youtube.com/mc360draycosdragon
Streamlabs merch store (read below to find out why I'm including this URL here): https://streamlabs.com/draycosdragon/#/merch

NOTE: ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE MERCH STORE (click here for my merch store) WILL BE GOING ENTIRELY TO THE CHARITY ONCE THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER

F-Y-I
By the way... this is ALL being done because of those who have helped my Twitch channel surpass the 300 followers milestone. So if any of my Twitch/YouTube community viewers/subscribers/followers are reading this... I would like to say 1 thing to you... THANK YOU!!!

Last edited: