Network Channel 'Under Review' for a week

Sam Adam

New User
Apr 2, 2017
Hi.
My channel has been under review for a week and a bit now and it is slightly annoying and putting me off uploading any videos to my channel as there will be no revenue gained.
Please could I have some help, thanks.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Just because your channel is under review does not mean that you won't make revenue for this. As you in the process of joining with Freedom any revenue that you make before joining will be handled solely by adsense who have a £100 minimum payout. After you have joined Freedom they take over the responsibilities for paying you and have no minimum payout, meaning if you earn £1 they will pay this to you. As you have been for some time, can I ask that you contact our support team, either by submitting a ticket at www.support.tm or by emailing them via [email protected] , either way can you please make sure you include a screenshot of your YouTube status and features page, as they wil use this to make sure you have an active monetisation policy currently, and no copyright strikes, as well as a screenshot of your Freedom dashboard, as this will show the current "under review" message you are getting