Request Channel review

CptRussia

Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2016
Well first of all, i think you shouldnt use an outro. That stuff is outdated. Second try to get a better banner. So you can look more professional.
And third maybe work on the thumbnails a bit. Besides that its good

Reactions: [ILYC]Rarity

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
A nice video all around, but we must agree with CptRussia and say that an outro may not be needed. That being said the editing is smooth and consisting for what there is, which is a good thing. In terms of help for the channel, we suggest keeping the same consistent theme for thumbnails, etc., which'll make the channel have a good personality, so to speak!

Good all round though! We've subbed to you so you can get to your goal of 650 more!

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
looking at your channel name, banner, and avatar, i have no idea what your channel is about. you need to change your art.

you need to make thumbnails, taking screenshots from the games wont attract anyone

i'd get rid of the into its not that good

ok not just the intro, dont include that "reviews gameplay commentary" segment either.

mic isnt the best

you need to tag your videos better because from what i can tell your tags are terrible

[ILYC]Rarity

Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
Colorado
YouTube
Devilz666ILYC
Ok seeing a lot of people saying i should use better thumbnails, thank you for that i will. My intro does suck, i use it for sentimental reasons. Haha first intro i ever made so has a special place xP. outro huh? Should i use both a intro and a outro ?

@Lost Trigger What kind of tags would you recommend. Why not keep the Reviews, Gameplay, commentary? Its what the channel is about. Yah no idea why my mic sounds like shiet on recording, i have a nice razer man o war 7.1. I agree i need to change the banner haha.

@KnightHunter Studios Thank you VERY much i do try to make stuff like pretty good. I will work with the thumbnails as you suggest and the banner.

@CptRussia What is outdated? Thumbnails outro banner sounds good. Thank you

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
Ok seeing a lot of people saying i should use better thumbnails, thank you for that i will. My intro does suck, i use it for sentimental reasons. Haha first intro i ever made so has a special place xP. outro huh? Should i use both a intro and a outro ?

@Lost Trigger What kind of tags would you recommend. Why not keep the Reviews, Gameplay, commentary? Its what the channel is about. Yah no idea why my mic sounds like shiet on recording, i have a nice razer man o war 7.1. I agree i need to change the banner

While I'd say just getting rid of the intro I don't really mind outros. They're at the end of the video. It can't do any harm there.

On my phone so I can't look at your tags but if I remember correctly the tags you used were very broad and General and they need to be a bit more narrow/specific if you want people to find your videos

As for "why I shouldn't keep that segment". It's because people don't really care that much. I don't want you to tell me what your content is I want you to show me. And the longer it takes me to get into a video the less likely I am to sit through it. I'd have probably click3d off in the first few seconds if I made it past the intro. Channels get away with this by including very short intros so people don't start to get impatient. But those intros are usually good.

I also used the 7.1 for a good amount of time. I'd recommend editing your audio with audacity it will make it alot better