Channel Partnership??

iiWrecky

New User
Mar 23, 2017
Hello! A couple weeks ago I made a thread about this topic. I made a new channel a month ago and signed up for a partnership with Freedom! and didn't receive any updates about it. So I decided to unlink my new channel and re link it to see if it could possibly work but still no feedback even after a week. My new channel has no copyright and has had four videos with decent support and I'm active. The dashboard on Freedom says it should only take a couple days. Unfortunately it has been way more than that. Any help would be nice thanks!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello! A couple weeks ago I made a thread about this topic. I made a new channel a month ago and signed up for a partnership with Freedom! and didn't receive any updates about it. So I decided to unlink my new channel and re link it to see if it could possibly work but still no feedback even after a week. My new channel has no copyright and has had four videos with decent support and I'm active. The dashboard on Freedom says it should only take a couple days. Unfortunately it has been way more than that. Any help would be nice thanks!
As mentioned by burdlad420, you may wish to contact our support team about this. Please bear in mind that a month ago they were undergoing an audit of partnered channels, and as such could not accept any new partners during the first few weeks of the month, and of course afterwards had to work through the backlog of applications. Unlinking and then re-linking your channel would have also pushed you further down the queue unfortunately as by withdrawing your application you would of lost your original place, and then rejoined the queue. Send a ticket to support and explain the situation to them, either by submitting a ticket via www.support.tm or by emailing [email protected]