Community Channel Hacked And Deleted!

Christian James

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2019
YouTube
Just last week someone hacked into my email and caused Google to shut it down and delete accounts related to it, such as my YouTube channel!!!! So for the past week I've been hard at work trying to get things back in order but it's no help when I can't get my email back to let me previous fan base know about everything that is happening! So here I am new everything, just in time for the new year I guess..... I'm happy to be back on Freedom so I can grow with you guys once again! I'll support you if you support me! That way we all support each other and grow the quickest!

finegamingconnoisseur

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Make sure you have a strong password of at least 9 characters with a mix of upper and lower alphanumerical and maybe special characters, and enable two-factor authentication. Keep your password safe, ideally in a password manager software online or offline (I use offline).

Christian James

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2019
YouTube
Make sure you have a strong password of at least 9 characters with a mix of upper and lower alphanumerical and maybe special characters, and enable two-factor authentication. Keep your password safe, ideally in a password manager software online or offline (I use offline).
Yeah I'm well aware of security know. Password is 64 characters long and stored only in hard copy. Not so fun to type it every time I need to login.