Channel growth problem

enerjizegamingHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi y'all!

I just wanted to post a quick update discussing a problem I have had for a while. I have been on YouTube for a few years now and I really do enjoy it. I love to make videos and share them for others to enjoy. It's been a bit random on my channel over the years for what theme I have. I've done play through videos, guides, live streams, and so much more. But the one theme that I have always enjoyed is funny moments and montages with my friends. I think this was mainly because I watch videos from Vanoss and Wildcat and all those guys but I also have a lot of fun with my friends. My channel is now dedicated to funny moment videos cause they are the only type of video I have ever truly enjoyed making 100% of the time.

The problem is the effort I put into making these videos compared to the outcome of views or feedback. Nothing makes me happier after posting a video than a comment from someone saying they laughed or enjoyed my video. It does make me feel a little down but I keep on doing it because I love it. Does anyone have any ideas or tips that I could try? I do want to collaborate but I do have a list of requirements for that. Sorry for going on so long lol. Also sorry if this was the wrong place to post time.

Hope you have a great day :)