Video Olympics

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
videolympical
Hey man! I really like your artwork especially the logo for cj! I had a name swap semi recently and I just got a new microphone around a week ago. I used to have lots of videos on my channel but deleted most of them so I can make better content. But I am in need of some much better artwork on my channel so I can begin producing content on a cleaner looking channel. We can talk more if you would like.

Tilairgan

Rising User
Jun 7, 2016
YouTube
Tilairgan
"Hello, there! I am the founder of a community based YouTube Channel. I've been looking to give it a style so I can treat it more like a brand. After a year of creating on my own, I feel I can up the production and art value for my next season. I believe I'm a good graphic designer, but most of my stuff is very simple and easy to do. It would be great if I had someone truly experienced in this type of stuff helping me with a logo, banner, thumbnail template, and end screen to go with the theme of my channel. If you can't do all of those, that's perfectly fine. I'll even be willing to work with you so you know exactly how I want my channel to look like. If you decide to help me out or not, I would be very happy to spread the word of your channel and work because you deserve it." -Josh

TazzarKaz

Rising User
Aug 10, 2015
Australia
goo.gl
YouTube
Tazzarkaz
I'll more then happy to help you out. It isn't too hard to create the things you're requesting, all it will take is time. Seeing as I am a college student, it will take longer because I have to focus on that work more then client work.

Sincerely TazzakazDesigns

Contact Information:
YouTube
Twitter
Email
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​