YouTube Changing content advice

Eldridge Coutinho

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey everyone.My name is eldridge and I'm 20 years old.I had started a Fifa youtube channel about a year and a half ago.Ever since then i've stopped playing Fifa because of several reasons.I want to continue doing youtube now and there are two genres im looking into - football and gaming. ive been torn trying to decide between the two. I live in India where there is a huge scope for gaming but less for football. so gaming would be the best option. Although buying games and constantly upgrading pcs can also get expensive. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
With doing gaming you have to be smart about how you spend your money. You should always buy games during big sales when they are pretty cheap and for upgrading computers you don't have to upgrade a computer every year you get just buy things that are good this year and upgrade when your computer is outdated which if you buy high tech parts you can wait for 3-5 years for another upgrade.

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

Eldridge Coutinho

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
With doing gaming you have to be smart about how you spend your money. You should always buy games during big sales when they are pretty cheap and for upgrading computers you don't have to upgrade a computer every year you get just buy things that are good this year and upgrade when your computer is outdated which if you buy high tech parts you can wait for 3-5 years for another upgrade.
thanks for the suggestion...But i'm leaning more towards making football content now[emoji4]

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone.My name is eldridge and I'm 20 years old.I had started a Fifa youtube channel about a year and a half ago.Ever since then i've stopped playing Fifa because of several reasons.I want to continue doing youtube now and there are two genres im looking into - football and gaming. ive been torn trying to decide between the two. I live in India where there is a huge scope for gaming but less for football. so gaming would be the best option. Although buying games and constantly upgrading pcs can also get expensive. Any suggestions?

Try both, there may not be audiences for football India but YouTube is worldwide and different countries have different views on Football while Gaming is mostly the same for everyone.

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho