Le Regard

New User
Feb 13, 2017
Hello , i'm just asking why i can't associate my channel with freedom , a few day i saw a message who spoke i can activate my channel with the board but i still can not do that , and it is now more than a month i'm waiting , solutions pls ( i watched all video i found but it did not work)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If you have already applied to join Freedom you need to make sure the following are ok before you will be able to partner with us : -
- Your account is in good standing - that means no community or copyright strikes
- You have some publicly available videos for our representatives to review in order to make sure you are complying with the terms of service
- You have monetisation enabled on your channel and have a linked adsense account

If you have done all the above things then you just need to wait until your channel is reviewed - you will be able to then engage in a live chat via your Freedom dashboard during which they will send through your "learn more" button to complete your partnership. Please note that there has been a bit of a delay in dealing with partnership requests at the minute due to high volume numbers - Freedom is working through these as quickly as possible, and appreciates your patience in this matter

Le Regard

New User
Feb 13, 2017
ty , i was not linked with an adsense account , now its ok i just need to wait or i need to do something else?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
ty , i was not linked with an adsense account , now its ok i just need to wait or i need to do something else?
Yes you just have to wait, it might also be helpful for you to send a quick ticket to the support team via www.support.tm to let them know you have done this - not overly sure this will speed up your application by letting them know, but it can't hurt