Status
Not open for further replies.

BahBangModz

New User
Oct 6, 2017
YouTube
BahBangModz
Hello, Forumers!

After countless times repeating myself over and over to the support, I have not received much help whatsoever.

My problem: I clicked "set payment method" and received my code through my e-mail just fine. After that, I click "edit" to my PayPal and enter my PayPal e-mail address. I enter the e-mail address and enter the confirm e-mail address and then I am credited with this message that states " Unverified user trying to change payment method". I tried adding the PayPal e-mail over and over, but it does not work whatsoever. (Listed below is a picture of the error code I am receiving).

Solutions I have tried:
  • Clearing Cache/Cookies
  • Changing my PayPal e-mail 2-3 times
  • Logged out and logged back in
  • Contacted support and they just redirect me to a page where it shows you how to add a payment method (Which I followed numerous times and I credited with the same error message).
Help please? Thanks so much! <3

- BahBangModz

Attachments

• SAS.png
    SAS.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 4

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
That shouldn't really be happening if you have submitted the verification code. Once you submitted the verification code have tried removing your Paypal email instead of changing it?

As mentioned above unfortunately we can only suggest the same steps that the Support team have already gone through, as this should work and shouldn't be throwing these types of error messages up. Could you send me via PM the ticket ID numbers and I shall try and see if I can get someone on this for you who might be able to change your paypal email address for you

Upvote 0

KillerTheoryz

New User
Apr 2, 2017
Hello, Forumers!

After countless times repeating myself over and over to the support, I have not received much help whatsoever.

My problem: I clicked "set payment method" and received my code through my e-mail just fine. After that, I click "edit" to my PayPal and enter my PayPal e-mail address. I enter the e-mail address and enter the confirm e-mail address and then I am credited with this message that states " Unverified user trying to change payment method". I tried adding the PayPal e-mail over and over, but it does not work whatsoever. (Listed below is a picture of the error code I am receiving).

Solutions I have tried:
  • Clearing Cache/Cookies
  • Changing my PayPal e-mail 2-3 times
  • Logged out and logged back in
  • Contacted support and they just redirect me to a page where it shows you how to add a payment method (Which I followed numerous times and I credited with the same error message).
Help please? Thanks so much! <3

- BahBangModz
Hey! I see what you are going through. Maybe, you should try to switch PayPal accounts. Cause if one account is not working, maybe another will. Just some advice from a small youtuber with 200 subs :D!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.