YouTube Can anyone help?

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
So the last few months i have seen amazing growth with my channel gaining 450 subs in 3 months, however all of a sudden the last 2-3 weeks i have seen a sudden stop. The last week especially i gain 2 or so subs one day and then the next i lose that same amount. This has been happening everyday now and im not sure if its genuine or not? My number has changed since 518 subs. I vary between 518 and 521. Can anyone suggest anything?

Shadlynx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2016
People are bored of your content. They just don't find your videos enjoyable. Look at what day you started losing subs and find what videos are receiving lots of views.

Ferno the Knight

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2014
YouTube
FernotheKnight
Man I'm jealous, I've not had a growth spurt higher than twenty subs. Are you concerned about something your doing that stopped the growth spurt? I wouldn't be too concerned bout it. Likely a group of people came from a particular source and that source has just run dry. As long as your maintaining a steady flow of views you should be fine. Though if your starting to lose views then you should panick and reevaluate your content and figure out if any changes you made to your content have affected your viewers or if you simply need to try something new with them. But if your views stay moderately the same no need to panick.

If you want to continue to utilize the resource though I suggest that you try to find out where the majority of your viewers came from and try to promote yourself more from there or similar sites like it and you might also try to encourage your current viewers to share your videos to try to increase your chances to gain subscribers.

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
People are bored of your content. They just don't find your videos enjoyable. Look at what day you started losing subs and find what videos are receiving lots of views.
Well yea thats what was worried about but im still getting likes and everything so i dont know. It just seems odd to me that whatever i gain i lose in a few hours lol its just happened so sudden but the manor in which its happened makes me unsure if its content related or somthing else. I understand losing subs but not gaining and losing the same amount every other day.[DOUBLEPOST=1484294652][/DOUBLEPOST]
Man I'm jealous, I've not had a growth spurt higher than twenty subs. Are you concerned about something your doing that stopped the growth spurt? I wouldn't be too concerned bout it. Likely a group of people came from a particular source and that source has just run dry. As long as your maintaining a steady flow of views you should be fine. Though if your starting to lose views then you should panick and reevaluate your content and figure out if any changes you made to your content have affected your viewers or if you simply need to try something new with them. But if your views stay moderately the same no need to panick.

If you want to continue to utilize the resource though I suggest that you try to find out where the majority of your viewers came from and try to promote yourself more from there or similar sites like it and you might also try to encourage your current viewers to share your videos to try to increase your chances to gain subscribers.
Yea you could be right, its hard to tell. I know where i got most of my viewers and i admit i havnt made as much content as i did previously relating to that. My view count has dropped off but i expected it to a little bit. I guess i will have to test it by just uploading that type of video again far more often and see what happens. Its just that particular topic is a very narrow avenue and i tried to expand and i guess its taken a bump or two. Its frustrating and odd at the same time because im still getting likes for the videos and all. Thanks for the advice, but i guess i just have to re-evaluate the situation and see what happens. I just hope its not this stupid glitch everyone is on about.

Last edited: