Gaming Call Of Duty WW2 Sniper Montage

DPM GAMING

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2015
YouTube
gaming_dpm
Nice montage. I would think that maybe make a slide for the beginning and end instead of writing on your capture. If you know what I mean. Other than that I am not an expert on COD videos or montages so maybe someone else will be able to help you out in that department!

Nice montage. I would think that maybe make a slide for the beginning and end instead of writing on your capture. If you know what I mean. Other than that I am not an expert on COD videos or montages so maybe someone else will be able to help you out in that department!
Thank you , I've done another call of duty montage today which ill upload later where i do slide show before the video starts to go in time with the music , i took your advice :D

Reactions: DPM GAMING

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
So this is good, it reminds me of a classic call of duty montage from back in the day, basic edits, and decent clips used. the old issue is the music, it doesnt flow well with the video and the clips used, maybe changed the music and look at other music with a flow and beat, that could be ideal for this video, but overall good. Keep it up.