Call of Duty: Infinity Warfare!

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hello,

I am making this thread due I would like to know your thoughts about the game, and what do you feel about the whole Campaign? The MP doesn't matter, since I careless about that.

Friendly and nice comments are hoped for, don't be trash talking about this, it annoys me, so here is fair warning, any post promoting hate in regards to IW will be reported, so watch your mouth.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
The campaign is actually decent in my opinion, it was worth playing it which is enough for me. I know you said you don't care about the MP but since the MP is so bad that it makes the campaign look a lot better.

I've seen Seamus play it, and it feels good when it comes to the game, but playing it my own would determine my real opinion, but games are so bloody expensive and not having money to buy games at the date and play them + record them as they come out is hard.

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
The campaign was a lot less confusing than Black Ops 3's which I appreciated. I honestly kind of got a F.E.A.R. 2 vibe from Black Ops 3's campaign with all the meta and "it's all in your mind" atmosphere. Not saying it's even close to the amazing game series that is Mass Effect but Infinite Warfare's campaign kind of felt like a makeshift Mass Effect. While the number of choices you could make were low and the campaign overall was pretty short I did enjoy playing it. It only took me the first 30 minutes to know I already liked the characters and dialogue a lot more in this campaign than Black Ops 3's.

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Personally I have always found the call of duty campaigns to be decent or above but I did enjoy the infinity warfare campaign. I don't mind it being set in the future and overall I think it is an alright game specially when it comes with MW Remastered. I will also check your channel out too man and if you do the same that would be helpful

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
The campaign was a lot less confusing than Black Ops 3's which I appreciated. I honestly kind of got a F.E.A.R. 2 vibe from Black Ops 3's campaign with all the meta and "it's all in your mind" atmosphere. Not saying it's even close to the amazing game series that is Mass Effect but Infinite Warfare's campaign kind of felt like a makeshift Mass Effect. While the number of choices you could make were low and the campaign overall was pretty short I did enjoy playing it. It only took me the first 30 minutes to know I already liked the characters and dialogue a lot more in this campaign than Black Ops 3's.
View attachment 17428

Black ops 3's campaign didn't feel good to me either, I mean like I hoped that it would continue on with the previous games of Black Op's like the whole MW series went for, although MW wasn't perfect at it either, but it was more than perfect over BO series.

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube

View attachment 17428
Yea I know what you mean man and i hope to hit 500 subs like u one day.I will go check your channel out and if I like your videos I wil sub man and please could you check my channel out too but only sub if you enjoy my content[DOUBLEPOST=1479758778][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've seen Seamus play it, and it feels good when it comes to the game, but playing it my own would determine my real opinion, but games are so bloody expensive and not having money to buy games at the date and play them + record them as they come out is hard.
Yea man i get you and black Friday is coming so look out for deals and i will check ypur channel out and if i like your videos I will subscribe and if you could check my videos out that would be helpful

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
YouTube
Black ops 3's campaign didn't feel good to me either, I mean like I hoped that it would continue on with the previous games of Black Op's like the whole MW series went for, although MW wasn't perfect at it either, but it was more than perfect over BO series.
Well they did mention Raul Menendez. Like, once xP But yeah I agree it would have been nice if Black Ops 3's campaign could have been a continuation of all the other Black Ops campaigns. - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1479759119][/DOUBLEPOST]
Personally I have always found the call of duty campaigns to be decent or above but I did enjoy the infinity warfare campaign. I don't mind it being set in the future and overall I think it is an alright game specially when it comes with MW Remastered. I will also check your channel out too man and if you do the same that would be helpful
Yeah for sure man, and thanks for stopping by :) I'll give your channel and videos more of a looksee when I get home in a couple hours. Technically shouldn't be doing Youtube stuff at school, but y'know whatever x) - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SannuG

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Well they did mention Raul Menendez. Like, once xP But yeah I agree it would have been nice if Black Ops 3's campaign could have been a continuation of all the other Black Ops campaigns. - Brandon

View attachment 17429[DOUBLEPOST=1479759119][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah for sure man, and thanks for stopping by :) I'll give your channel and videos more of a looksee when I get home in a couple hours. Technically shouldn't be doing Youtube stuff in class, but y'know whatever x) - Brandon

View attachment 17430
Lol the youtube life

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016

View attachment 17429[DOUBLEPOST=1479759119][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah for sure man, and thanks for stopping by :) I'll give your channel and videos more of a looksee when I get home in a couple hours. Technically shouldn't be doing Youtube stuff in class, but y'know whatever x) - Brandon

View attachment 17430

I wanna buy the edition of IW which gives me the remastered version of Cod 4, then I think I'm good to go with uploading all 3 games on my YouTube channel...

I dunno, I kinda like how games look visually, makes it good to look and be impressed to see where gaming has came to visually :D

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
YouTube
I wanna buy the edition of IW which gives me the remastered version of Cod 4, then I think I'm good to go with uploading all 3 games on my YouTube channel...

I dunno, I kinda like how games look visually, makes it good to look and be impressed to see where gaming has came to visually :D
I actually think Black Ops 3 looked a little better. Maybe that's just me ;P Btw I've heard a few rumors from friends and other Youtubers I game with that Infinity Ward could release COD 4 Remastered separately for $30 as early as December. Would be nice for all the people that don't want Infinite Warfare, but then again it is just rumor. - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
I actually think Black Ops 3 looked a little better. Maybe that's just me ;P Btw I've heard a few rumors from friends and other Youtubers I game with that Infinity Ward could release COD 4 Remastered separately for $30 as early as December. Would be nice for all the people that don't want Infinite Warfare, but then again it is just rumor. - Brandon

View attachment 17431

Better hope that rumor becomes a reality, but then again buying both at once gives me more than a reason to play both games and record both of the games while I'm already filming IW...

I don't really in all honesty like the futuristic theme when it comes to video game, big and only expectation is Titanfall.

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
YouTube
Better hope that rumor becomes a reality, but then again buying both at once gives me more than a reason to play both games and record both of the games while I'm already filming IW...

I don't really in all honesty like the futuristic theme when it comes to video game, big and only expectation is Titanfall.
Yeah would've been nice to get Titanfall 2 but I spent a good chunk of my money on Infinite Warfare x/ I ended up getting the Legacy Edition which is $80 and comes with both Infinite Warfare and COD 4 Remastered. If you're interested in giving both games a try and don't care about a season pass than that's the one to get. - Brandon

And enjoyed the Titanfall 2 gameplay man! Starting to really regret not buying it... xP - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
I just recently bough the game to see how it is in a single player environment.