RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
I do wish that Freedom gave us TubeBuddy License.
They used to be sponsored by TubeBuddy. Around November last year they did a special unannounced TubeBuddy license giveaway by emailing only some partners to give them a TubeBuddy Star License, but I already had the Legend License, so I told them to give mine away to another Freedom Partner. So they did.

Reactions: Amberly Johnson

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
They used to be sponsored by TubeBuddy. Around November last year they did a special unannounced TubeBuddy license giveaway by emailing only some partners to give them a TubeBuddy Star License, but I already had the Legend License, so I told them to give mine away to another Freedom Partner. So they did.

Oh right. I have not the money to get one tho.

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Thanks! I'll have to look into that for the future! It keeps handy to have.
You're welcome! For sure look into TubeBuddy. It's like $40 a month for the Legend pass though. I wouldn't recommend getting it starting out. I used to have a lifetime Pro license, but decided to upgrade, so I lost my lifetime pro.

Reactions: Amberly Johnson

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
It's not bulk but assuming if you make your own endcard graphical templates and they're relatively similar, you can also click that button that says use from another video, which is really useful if you're only uploading a small handful of videos at one moment.