ITSMEGLOO

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 9, 2015
USA
YouTube
ItsTheGloo
INTRODUCTION
I am Will, and today I am offering a special invitation to different partners! You don't need to be popular or anything, I am a low YouTube user with only 50 subscribers, and I have talents. I can edit, I can record, and my audio quality isn't bad! I am putting a team together of youtubers who record anything, we can record videos together, or we can just help each other grow. I recommend we record certain games we all have together, and as we grow, we start recording a variety of more games!

REQUIREMENTS
No one here is looking for family friendly, but we will need to be semi-family friendly depending on what type of viewers we all get! You also must be able to be unique, we want to have fun, and no one wants someone bringing us down. If you fight (fighting is not tolerable) you will have consequences depending on the situation! If you just get mad about something in game it's fine, but if it's clear you're not being nice at all, then you will be removed either temporarily or permanently!

WHY JOIN YOU?
Most of the people reading this probably have more subscribers, and more videos then me. I am no leader of this team, there will simply be no leader, we're going to run on a voting system! No one here is trying to see who is the best youtuber, I myself just want to have YouTube connections, a team to be apart of, and friends to grow with! If we happen to get popular during this journey then yay, if we don't then we know we had fun! :)

GAMES TO RECORD?
If you add me on skype you can talk to me about that, we will start off with a game that most of have, or will have fun recording, or all have and would like to record! As we grow, we can buy more games and record them as well. This is a PC ONLY team for now, since PC GAMING is what most of us have, and have games on.

CONTACT
Discord: iwillfightyoucmn#8821

( I USE SKYPE MORE THEN DISCORD BUT IT'S UP TO YOU )

SynthesizedYT

Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
INTRODUCTION
I am Will, and today I am offering a special invitation to different partners! You don't need to be popular or anything, I am a low YouTube user with only 50 subscribers, and I have talents. I can edit, I can record, and my audio quality isn't bad! I am putting a team together of youtubers who record anything, we can record videos together, or we can just help each other grow. I recommend we record certain games we all have together, and as we grow, we start recording a variety of more games!

REQUIREMENTS
No one here is looking for family friendly, but we will need to be semi-family friendly depending on what type of viewers we all get! You also must be able to be unique, we want to have fun, and no one wants someone bringing us down. If you fight (fighting is not tolerable) you will have consequences depending on the situation! If you just get mad about something in game it's fine, but if it's clear you're not being nice at all, then you will be removed either temporarily or permanently!

WHY JOIN YOU?
Most of the people reading this probably have more subscribers, and more videos then me. I am no leader of this team, there will simply be no leader, we're going to run on a voting system! No one here is trying to see who is the best youtuber, I myself just want to have YouTube connections, a team to be apart of, and friends to grow with! If we happen to get popular during this journey then yay, if we don't then we know we had fun! :)

GAMES TO RECORD?
If you add me on skype you can talk to me about that, we will start off with a game that most of have, or will have fun recording, or all have and would like to record! As we grow, we can buy more games and record them as well. This is a PC ONLY team for now, since PC GAMING is what most of us have, and have games on.

CONTACT
Discord: iwillfightyoucmn#8821

( I USE SKYPE MORE THEN DISCORD BUT IT'S UP TO YOU )
i have added you on discord...

ItsPineapplez

New User
May 14, 2017
YouTube
PineapplezYT
Hey man! I just created my channel so I'm very very small however I work hard and I produce fairly decent videos. I play any PC games and I use Skype as well. I would love to be part of a small community of devoted youtubers.
Thanks!

_KenkaGaming _

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2016
YouTube
I would like to be in the team. I'm a small youtuber, I have only 111 subs. I also want to know what games are we going to be making.