Music Brother Cash Music

Greeting children, I am Brother Cash Music and I am from NYC. I first found the Freedom network just by searching for networks that happen small channels. I decided to join this forum as a way to help my channel grow as quickly as possible. I started Youtube becausw I am a broke college student and I cannot find a job anywhere so I decided to start this channel. I upload once a week (I used to upload every Thursday but I forgot to one week and now I changed it to every Saturday) but next month I plan on uploading two times a week in hopes to grow my channel!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Greeting children, I am Brother Cash Music and I am from NYC. I first found the Freedom network just by searching for networks that happen small channels. I decided to join this forum as a way to help my channel grow as quickly as possible. I started Youtube becausw I am a broke college student and I cannot find a job anywhere so I decided to start this channel. I upload once a week (I used to upload every Thursday but I forgot to one week and now I changed it to every Saturday) but next month I plan on uploading two times a week in hopes to grow my channel!
Hello and Welcome to the Freedom! Forums! If you ever need help feel fee to ask us here, we're always happy to help! Good Luck with your channel!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

I hope you find luck in making your channel, also please may I remind you that the forums are not here for advertising, you can promote in the Promote Yourself section and ask for reviews once partnered (with the badge) in Community Reviews.
Most other areas will be enforced.

As stated earlier, good luck.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.