Blood Magic - RPG Game

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
OMG, i really hope this will go here... I have no idea where this kind of post would go.

So after a lot of asking around about RPG maker games and what people think about them, they said that they wouldn't mind playing them if it had a good story and not just one of the random things that people do for no reason.

So this is my RPG maker game called blood magic and I was hoping to see if people would be interested in trying it out and letting me know what they think to what I have so far. I manage to get a bit of work done on it I will list some stuff that's in the game so far. My game is story driven I'm afraid it doesn't look as nice as it could do as of yet but I'm very sure that it will look 10times better on its final release version as well as keeping the story.
I'm trying to get people to test it out for me and give me their feedback and opinions.

if your one of the people that turn round and say its made with RPG make so its crap then I will just ignore you as I believe a good game is not based on the engine it's based on the imagination of the dev creating it

In the game so far.
Some custom music
Cutscene's
Story
hidden item
A quest
Battle's
Foods
Shop
Inn
Towns
An Awesome Forest (Yes it's that awesome lol)

A little summary of the game

This is a short demo not much playing time there are battles involved in the forest as your going thru it, you can explore the places that I have started, nothing is 100% finished at this time

Blood Magic is a game I have had planned for a long time

It's about a boy named Savva Rosewood who is the very last of his kind he is a blood mage. A Blood Mage uses blood magic which is classed as dark magic as it takes blood to be able to use.

the Blood Mage's along with there demon companions was wiped out years ago but a Blood Mage use to be a priest once before apart from Savva's family line they had always been a Blood Mage, Blood Mage can bond with demons which would make the demon protect the blood mage that they have made a pact with

Game Link
https://gamejolt.com/games/blood-magic/234268

Again I am super sorry if this is in the wrong place if so can someone please let me know where i should post this kind of post for the future

Reactions: riganthor