Subscriber Milestone BLESSED!

Magikarp Films

Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
well.... not only i knocked my last year goal hitting 5k subs.... but my year goal of this year was 10k...... yeah... that just happen 3/11/2018 at 5pm.... un.... real.... so what tipped this off.... well... my favorite youtubers.... yes... 2..... still shocked..... Denis (4.5Mill subs) and KreekCraft!!! holy smokes!!!! a 286k SUBS...... raided/made a video of me and well... i broke down in tears..... yep cried like a baby XD well all and all blessed to even see such support from 2 channels at one go for me. still can't be leave this!.......

Magikarp Films

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
it was mostly timed in a right way and extreme luck is all. but so cool to see the support of people i looked up to into youtube that made me want to do it just say hi yet alone do what they just did and showed some crazy respect :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Wow major congratulations on your achievement, as said already by LW001 getting a shoutout by two well known YouTubers is also amazing

Magikarp Films

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
You hit 10k on the 11th... Today is the 12th and you have 11k now! You gained 1k subscribers in 1 day? Congratulations!
lols yeah XD[DOUBLEPOST=1520990541][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thats awesome bro congrats!!! what an honor. I know Iwas shocked when my comment was shone on the george show a few days ago, I felt that I was not alone, and that this family here was behind me every step of the way. Great work bro.
thanks man :D[DOUBLEPOST=1520990559][/DOUBLEPOST]
Magikarp Magikarp Magikarp Magikarp Magikarp !!!!
hahaha XD

D

Deleted member 197467

well.... not only i knocked my last year goal hitting 5k subs.... but my year goal of this year was 10k...... yeah... that just happen 3/11/2018 at 5pm.... un.... real.... so what tipped this off.... well... my favorite youtubers.... yes... 2..... still shocked..... Denis (4.5Mill subs) and KreekCraft!!! holy smokes!!!! a 286k SUBS...... raided/made a video of me and well... i broke down in tears..... yep cried like a baby XD well all and all blessed to even see such support from 2 channels at one go for me. still can't be leave this!.......
Wow, I wish that could happen to me