CrimaxHD

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2017
Pakistan
YouTube
hdcrimax
Hi guys!!..
Few days back i started a new channel about tutorials, i wanted to know that what is the best way to promote my videos so i can get a good viewing fans....

TheOmahaBoys

Rising User
Jan 2, 2017
YouTube
I earned subscribers quick by starting competition between other channels. For example, I made a diss track on another channel who is currently making one on me so we're sharing subscribers. I don't have advice when it comes to promoting. But on a video I got 200 views overnight without promoting or anything. Just make trendy content that's good and well edited.

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
I earned subscribers quick by starting competition between other channels. For example, I made a diss track on another channel who is currently making one on me so we're sharing subscribers. I don't have advice when it comes to promoting. But on a video I got 200 views overnight without promoting or anything. Just make trendy content that's good and well edited.
Who took the L? (I know no one has because of the cross promotion but who had a better diss track)

selfie style

Rising User
Dec 18, 2016
YouTube
Selfie_Style101
Create a facebook page for your channel and invite all your facebook friends to the page. Post your youtube videos and promote your youtube channel on the page. If you have twitter, regularly post the link of your youtube video there with relevant hashtags, along with other ways to promote your channel. Create an instagram page... You can't post youtube videos there, but you can still promote your channel and your brand by posting photos regularly, and somehow leading people to your youtube channel.... Hope this helps. Your subs will truly increase!

EverWilde

New User
Jan 30, 2017
North Carolina
YouTube
I mean i upload Pokemon on my channel, something simple and everyone knows about it. but its hard getting subs and doing the whole self-promoting thing without getting flamed for it....oh well i guess ill have to keep doing what im doing and get some colabs going!

jasonkiltipper

New User
Feb 2, 2017
YouTube
Maybe you should research if sony vegas tutorials are trending high enaough. You know. Its too chained too one topic. And how many people does sony vegas compared to avid, premiere pro and other video editing sws